Tony Romo

Most guaranteed money in NFL history: Tom Brady, $57 million; Tony Romo, $55 million; Drew Brees, $55 million: Joe Flacco, $51 million... One of these things is NOT like the others...

LOL I almost feel sorry for Cowgirl fans... wait no I don't...
It means nothing if you don't have an offense line in front of you.
He deserves it.
Omg. Why did he sign him for sooooo long, why?????
Jerry Jones is a dumb ass. Coulda taken all that cash and bought a defense.

Go 9ers!
Tony Romo is a poor mans Danny White. Terrible.
I would gladly take his place and sign that contract.
Its hard to find good quarterbacks these days. If I was Romo, I would of left Dallas and went to a good team. Once he wins a Super Bowl the money (60+Mil) would come in.
Now he will always be remembered as a high priced quarterback with no Super Bowl rings.

I hope Jerry sells the team and we get a real owner and a coach soon.
Tony Romo. Tony Homo. He sucks.
You can pretty much consider the Cowgirls one and done if they even make the playoffs for the next 5 years which is unlikely with the Giants and Skins.
Never surprised when Jerry shows the world he's an idiot.
Just like when I see a duck, I expect it to quack.

That's just what they do!
You can pretty much consider the Cowgirls one and done if they even make the playoffs for the next 5 years which is unlikely with the Giants and Skins. Originally Posted by KenMonk
How are the Chiefs working out for you.
I love the uneducated Tony Romo haters. I guarantee Brady, Brees and Flacco and have just as many issues were they playing for this team with this line and this running game.

Franchising Spencer? Much worse signing than this move. Long term for now injured players past their prime has been the MO of this organization. Romo isn't the issue. The GM is the issue.
I love the uneducated Tony Romo haters. I guarantee Brady, Brees and Flacco and have just as many issues were they playing for this team with this line and this running game. Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle
Right you are, Leon. And the issues will remain until we dump that loser of a GM/owner/busybody we have making all the decisions.