When a man hits "50" why he must hobby and getting married is NO longer an option!

When a man hits "50" why he must hobby and getting married is NO longer an option!

Here are a guys options:

1) 20-30 year olds
All they want to do is party. Fun, Fun, Fun.... its hard to keep up. Even though you try it wears on you and you tire of it. Many have kids that are young which keeps them very busy.

2) 30-40
They could care less about you. Most are looking to be rescued. They are in most cases marring your bank account, your job or the security you have to offer. Most have kids. It would be a package deal along with an Ex-hubby or two that can make life interesting.

3) 40-50
This is a very dangerous group. They are pissed off and most hate men. usually half way though the first date you think WTF am I doing here. They try and hide it but sooner or later it spills out. Just ask them why they are single. That usually does the trick.

4) 50-60
They are done being pissed and have given up. They could care less about men. Marriage is out of the question but one can find a friend or two in this group. Most just have female friends.

Hobby when you want to hobby. Enjoy the things guys enjoy that there is never enough time for when you're in a relationship. Suddenly being single isn't that bad! Its pretty fucking awesome actually! Oh and get a "wing man". Make sure he understands if you even think about getting married.... he is to kick you right in the balls. Then toss you in a plane to Las Vegas. He is to get 1-3 hookers and you should do a "Hang Over" re-enactment. When the dust settles pay him back and realize he just saved you a ton of money and heart ache.

Ladies? Gentleman?

PLEASE, excuse me while i barf a bit. I realize you're just trying to be funny but I think it is not a laughing matter. Marriage is a scam perpetrated by the church and government to control people. screw monogamy. if you actually believe all those stereotypes and sexist views of women, you do not deserve a wild woman who is sexually open and free and able to move beyond the constraints forced on her by the god fearing masses. I was institutionalized once voluntarily in the insane state of marriage and i will never give up that control again. I don;t need controlling, i need freedom to do what the fuck i want. oh and BTW i do believe in gay marriage, if the straight folks get benefits bestowed by the government for following the rules so so the gay folks.
I was actually happily married for quite a while. Only been single 6 yrs. I'm not sure at this time that I would be interested in getting married again, however I wouldn't rule it out. But that person would have to accept me as I am.
And while SL says that women my age hate men, that couldn't be farther from the truth. I still love and enjoy spending time with men, both inside and out of the hobby.
PLEASE, excuse me while i barf a bit. I realize you're just trying to be funny but I think it is not a laughing matter. Marriage is a scam perpetrated by the church and government to control people. screw monogamy. if you actually believe all those stereotypes and sexist views of women, you do not deserve a wild woman who is sexually open and free and able to move beyond the constraints forced on her by the god fearing masses. I was institutionalized once voluntarily in the insane state of marriage and i will never give up that control again. I don;t need controlling, i need freedom to do what the fuck i want. oh and BTW i do believe in gay marriage, if the straight folks get benefits bestowed by the government for following the rules so so the gay folks. Originally Posted by sue_nami
Obviously a #3
I was actually happily married for quite a while. Only been single 6 yrs. I'm not sure at this time that I would be interested in getting married again, however I wouldn't rule it out. But that person would have to accept me as I am.
And while SL says that women my age hate men, that couldn't be farther from the truth. I still love and enjoy spending time with men, both inside and out of the hobby. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
#3 with a great attitude.... rare very rare!
anybody who professes to believe in marriage and is on this site is deluding themselves and living a lie.
I'm curious what experience you have with women in these age groups that you make these categorizations based on. Perhaps you should title it

When a man hits "50" why he must hobby and getting married is NO longer an option if he is unable to interact with women that are not hookers.

Here are a guys options:

1) 20-30 year olds
All they want to do is party. Fun, Fun, Fun.... its hard to keep up. Even though you try it wears on you and you tire of it. Many have kids that are young which keeps them very busy.

I have 2 ladies from this age group in my life and over the years there have been several before them. My SO will be 25 this year. I met her when she was 20 and a Sophomore in college. She had partied pretty hard up to that point and it came to an end that summer. By the fall we were involved and she was living with me and it will be 4 years in August. She has a son that is with us as well that I enjoy. She is focused on her education, her son and a home life. A kid could not have a better mom.

2 years ago in July I met a 20yo about to start her Jr. year. I see her a few days a week and her partying came to an end about half way through her JR year as she focused on school and her future. She graduates in a few months and is remaining here in Austin. We see each other at least 4 times a week.

2) 30-40
They could care less about you. Most are looking to be rescued. They are in most cases marring your bank account, your job or the security you have to offer. Most have kids. It would be a package deal along with an Ex-hubby or two that can make life interesting.

I can agree here to an extent. After I was separated from my 2nd wife and knew the divorce was a foregone conclusion I tried dating some "age appropriate women between 35 and 45. All they wanted to do was look at homes out in Lakeway and visit luxury car dealerships or check out Nieman Marcus. No "young" woman ever made me feel more like an ATM machine being cracked open with crowbars then that group.

3) 40-50
This is a very dangerous group. They are pissed off and most hate men. usually half way though the first date you think WTF am I doing here. They try and hide it but sooner or later it spills out. Just ask them why they are single. That usually does the trick.

Why would any man want one?

4) 50-60
They are done being pissed and have given up. They could care less about men. Marriage is out of the question but one can find a friend or two in this group. Most just have female friends.

Why would any man want one?

Hobby when you want to hobby. Enjoy the things guys enjoy that there is never enough time for when you're in a relationship. Suddenly being single isn't that bad! Its pretty fucking awesome actually! Oh and get a "wing man". Make sure he understands if you even think about getting married.... he is to kick you right in the balls. Then toss you in a plane to Las Vegas. He is to get 1-3 hookers and you should do a "Hang Over" re-enactment. When the dust settles pay him back and realize he just saved you a ton of money and heart ache.

Ladies? Gentleman?
Originally Posted by Still Looking
I have a couple of very good friends that know the 2 young ladies in my life and either of them would love to trade shoes with me and walk down the aisle in my place if I did.

Sorry man..... I'm not with you on this subject in the younger women bracket. There is a huge disconnect between young men and young women and there is no shortage of young ladies that would enjoy a mature man and a quieter lifestyle.

They are FAR more mature then the generation before them while the guys that would typically represent their partner choices are far more immature.

I think the video gaming industry that has kids "playing" into their thirties is the reason
I really wonder how rich you guys are to be able to spend all day on eccie while still being able to afford seeing providers.
It's an illusion my friends. Life is just an orgasm, the more we release, the happier we are. Married or playing the field. Just saying
Sue... I do believe in marriage although in the hobby. But does it have to be monogamy? I don't think so, even though my previous marriage was monogamous for 23 yrs.
If a guy truly accepts me for who I am, they will understand that I enjoy my variety. The hobby hasn't jaded me and I'm not deluded. I know that guys like their variety and so do I. Now, finding someone that truly accepts both the lifestyle and hobby may be hard, but I don't think it's impossible.

Whispers....Why would any man want a lady in their 40's or higher?? I'm sorry, but that is just downright rude!

Some guys think that we are more passionate and we know what we are doing in the bedroom. I've been told we are less drama and we know what we like. Some are freakier and not so vanilla.
I really wonder how rich you guys are to be able to spend all day on eccie while still being able to afford seeing providers. Originally Posted by Raikage
They're living the dream! Control of a hooker board. Such an accomplishment.

@SL - go ahead and call me #3, too
I'm curious what experience you have with women in these age groups that you make these categorizations based on. Perhaps you should title it

How many times does someone need to put their hand in the fire to see if they will be burned?

When a man hits "50" why he must hobby and getting married is NO longer an option if he is chooses to not interact with women that are not hookers.

FTFY

I have a couple of very good friends that know the 2 young ladies in my life and either of them would love to trade shoes with me and walk down the aisle in my place if I did.

Why aren't you married?

Sorry man..... I'm not with you on this subject in the younger women bracket. There is a huge disconnect between young men and young women and there is no shortage of young ladies that would enjoy a mature man and a quieter lifestyle.

Totally Agree!

They are FAR more mature then the generation before them while the guys that would typically represent their partner choices are far more immature.

I think the video gaming industry that has kids "playing" into their thirties is the reason Originally Posted by Whispers
Totally Agree!

They're living the dream! Control of a hooker board. Such an accomplishment.

@SL - go ahead and call me #3, too Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
I would have guessed #2 transitioning into #3
WOW, I'm surprised and disappointed at the same time.. Marriage is a legal institution, but with the right S.O. it also great.. The legal part is because of convention, but that's just paperwork. I actually love being married, in fact I've done it 6 times now.. LOL With the right partner it's a union outside and beyond the legal format. I like living with, and sharing with my best friend.. kinda makes things more fun for both of us . I'm not sure why it's assumed that guys are married OR hobbying.. That's like choosing Steak OR Lobster.. you can have both.
Just because someone is married, doesn't require Monogamy. In fact , with the right match, it's far from it. It's fun hunting together.. lol
Some guys think that we are more passionate and we know what we are doing in the bedroom. I've been told we are less drama and we know what we like. Some are freakier and not so vanilla. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
+1 Totally agree. Being I've been a swinger for many years, I'm ALL for the open relationship and both allowing the other to get that variety most of us want. The thing is, is that it needs to be an "honest" open relationship, not done behind each other's back. No secrets and preferably together. I do find that mature woman are more passionate, know what they are doing in the bedroom and if you find the right one, freakier as well. Now that's my kinda woman, now I just have to find one like that again lol