If they REALLY wanted to make money on the Site they Should charge Premium Fees for CoEd Access.....

Let all the under worked Providers that troll CoEd and Non-Reviewing lap Dawgs that Flirt, Posture and Pose pay for the Bandwidth to do so....

Give CoEd Access to guys that write reviews and contribute content and ladies that buy Ads.
Isn't that what the mens' / ladies' locker rooms are for? Some of the folks just don't care to write reviews, for misc reasons, and some of the ladies don't want reviews. The guys pay for the ladies time, and if they review, they gain something. Co-ed isn't worth paying for, or "earning". Hell, even the Chronicle if free.
Whispers go back to bed.
lolz, your BCD access due to reviews ran out didnt it? if this removes Whispers from seeing and posting in co-ed ... hmmm. you might be on to something. Roxanne might be right, get a nap, this thread title was far too short. I expected better.
I have access from reviews into next year... But will pop a few in the coming weeks I think....
i think he's just upset that people sided with Marley over him in another thread
Actually, if this site REALLY wanted to make money, they'd hold a once-a-week raffle and give away free BBBJTC, no questions asked.

But then, reality strikes and blows the free BBBJ dreams to shiza.

Oh well... time to chek out the scorpion hole.
Charge and the remaining few who still even Bother to pop in now and then would whittle down to just you and the crew. You seem to assume Coed is of some value outside your small circle although I'm not at all sure why.

Austin Eccie isn't exactly the "Happening" or "Go to" place anymore for board feedback or talent. Because of Coed it has acquired far more of a negative reputation than positive. Only a very select breed would actually pay for that.

Charging for coed is a good idea actually because then folks would Only use Austin Eccie for it's provider ads, alerts and reviews which is it's only redeeming value IMHO.
Removing this particular Coed altogether would more than likely improve Austin Eccie's image, value and popularity.
Only people who mattered would pay for the shelter of such an exclusive co-Ed closet!
I took quite a splashing out before discovering this site. Reviews and coed have made a better lad of me. I will post reviews soon, and perhaps experience the Lad's private room. Until that day, the coed is a helpful resource, though the old timers may not see it in that way. Seems requiring payment for such a thing would throw a spanner in the works.
Dear Union Jack --

SPEAK ENGLISH GODDAMMIT!

Thank you.