Name: Just Jodi
Phone: She will provide after screening
Email Address: jjenterprises373@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=26940 *
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: I'd say SW part of Springfield
Activities: DFK, BBBJx 4or5, HJ, titty play, body worship
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, guessing shoulder length, but it was pulled back when I saw her.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I would say 5'5" or maybe 5'6". Blonde hair pulled back. Beautiful mouth and ass. I don't recall seeing any tats, but then again I wasn't taking notes. Jodi is one of the few that seems honest about her age, but she is still a looker.
Recommendation: Yes

staff edit: added working link to Bio Page-S31
URL / Website: -

Thank you for submitting an encounter report. In order for you to receive Premium Access credit, we will need an actual working link to her Eccie Bio Page. Leaving the category blank does not qualify for PA credit.

Send a PM to me with the missing information and the report will be edited and processed for PA credit.

It is not too much to ask that you do the reports correctly and complete the form fully in order to receive free PA credit.
Thanks for the heads up on this one. Once I read she got you a glass of water I figured it was because you would be face first in the kitty for so long that you would need to come up for some water. Sure as shit would be aggravated if I was paying more than $ and her that. What make one come back is excellent service, incredible looks, or super human bj not to reach a higher level like a freaking video game.....
  • cboat
  • 04-19-2019, 10:42 AM
I agree about that thing what ever it is. Surely she doesn't sleep on it. Next time if there is one I plan to ask ahead of time if she has a real bed.