News

I spent two + hours today watching the news. (keep in mind "watching") The only thing that I took out of it all was....When you cheer someone and clink glasses you must always look the person In the eye. If you dont..7 years of bad sex. I have to assume since Bill is beyond the Statute he looked you in the eyes.
Damn, that's what I've been doing wrong for all these years Must remember to do it properly at my party next week
. . . .If you dont..7 years of bad sex.
Originally Posted by Pamelatoo
At the risk of being a labeled a resident smartass . . . For some, wouldn't 7 years of bad sex beat no sex at all? Inquiring minds want to know.
At the risk of being a labeled a resident smartass . . . For some, wouldn't 7 years of bad sex beat no sex at all? Inquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
I can testify from personal experience that yes, indeed, 7 years of bad sex would beat no sex at all. (Well, let's say that I did experience 5 years of celibacy way back when, and 5 years of bad sex would have been much better; extrapolating from that experience, I'd definitely take the seven years of bad sex).

OTOH, a couple hours with Lily made those months of no sex (i.e., my latest dry spell) bearable. Or at least helped me to forget the misery.

Cheers,

bcg
I can testify from personal experience that yes, indeed, 7 years of bad sex would beat no sex at all. (Well, let's say that I did experience 5 years of celibacy way back when, and 5 years of bad sex would have been much better; extrapolating from that experience, I'd definitely take the seven years of bad sex).

OTOH, a couple hours with Lily made those months of no sex (i.e., my latest dry spell) bearable. Or at least helped me to forget the misery.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
There is sex and good sex, but no such thing as bad sex. If you can get it up it aint all that bad. And unless I lose both my arms in a tragic revolving door accident there will never be no sex. As a side note a... er... friend of mine recently came into posession of a male toy called The Fleshlight, Google it, it exists,and threatens to end dry spells in far flung places. He swears by it, not as a replacement for women but as a sturdy bridge from one to the next.
As a side note a... er... friend of mine recently came into posession of a male toy called The Fleshlight, Google it, it exists,and threatens to end dry spells in far flung places. He swears by it, not as a replacement for women but as a sturdy bridge from one to the next. Originally Posted by Lookin4
I don't have to Google it; I've come across it before on another board. I can't say I'd have invested in one for my 9 month dry spell just ended. If I were looking at another 5 year dry spell? Well, never say never...

Cheers,

bcg
Here's lookin atchya darlin. clink clink.
Hoo, hoo