Name: Allegra Hope & Lexy Reed
User ID:: Allegra: 317614 Lexy Reed: 379325
Phone: They will provide
Email Address: Lexyreed@proton.com , Allegrahope@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?...d=379325317614
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area
Activities: Fulling my doubles fantasy, GFE and PSE , double bbbj , playing with each other , three way kissing, MSOG , just everything ! Afterwards cuddling together laughing and talking like old friends
Hair Length and Color: Lexy had a little lighter brown hair and long
Allegra : Long sexy Silky black hair with a slight curl. Long as well
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Both are my type. Flawless skin , flat tummy , total gym work is obvious. Lexy surprised me with sexy green eyes and a sweet southern accent/ attitude. Her ass and thighs are so tight and thick I just dropped my jaw. And she too has zero fat. I applauded her right then WOW ! Allegra has long black hair with a perfect Latina body. No flaws. And she really wants to please. Master of her craft !
Recommendation: Absolutely YES
Didn't even start reading it when I saw it was just one big run on sentence.
Wow sounds great!
Awesome, my friend.I have seen each of them individually, and envy you. That is truly my bucket list item 2 (after Tori Cavelli)
Man that's greatness. I saw Allegra recently and I'll have to give Lexy a try.
  • 1life
  • 08-03-2019, 03:48 AM
Sorry bout the long winded review. I’ll get better at writing. But I promise this is THE Double Team to see ! They set the bar high !! Have fun y’all
Any pics of Lexy?
Lexy is my ATF. She is amazing
Great review, I have seen both ladies, I have been debating on doing the double with them...
Oh yes
Rates?
1life, I still remember replying to your Coed discussion thread where you were discussing your fantasy.

I'm so glad you were able to finally fulfill your fantasy...that too with two legendary providers who are known for being part of the creme de la creme. Both Lexy and Allegra are the best of the best among providers.

Congrats my friend! I'm very happy for you!
Oh my fantasy fuck duo. I am in total awe. They'd probably kill me but as my favorite author, Bill Shakespeare, wrote - "Death where is thy sting? Love, where is thy glory?"