URL / Website: -
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Address: 820/183
Activities: BBBJTCIM, BBFS, BB anal, attempted GS, prostate massage, TUMA
Hair Length and Color: long, auburn
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'3, 100lbs, very slender, athletic legs, cute butt, plain face
Recommendation: Yes
I was about to ask what makes this girl a Freak? Then I saw bb anal. I need ROS bad!
She's off the chain. I never made it past bbbj and rusty trombone with her. I felt like she was trying to lick my tonsils starting from my asshole.
damn.. this beats all the Aliesha reviews I've ever read. I'm going to try to see her again.

this Chick is screaming for a 20/20 profile.. the full hour, not just a 20 minute segment.
Wow

Nice review man.
I was about to ask what makes this girl a Freak? Then I saw bb anal. I need ROS bad! Originally Posted by Jumpingjack99
LOL, a little raw dog anal doesn't make her a freak.
I can't stop laughing! Funniest review ever. What makes it funnier is, i don't think you were trying to be funny! Haha!!
All the Fort Worth mongers complain about Dallas having all the good providers. But we ain’t got Aliesha the freak! She balances the DFW debate out. LOL. It takes thousands of Dallas hookers to offset one Aliesha.
  • SRT-8
  • 08-21-2019, 02:57 PM
She’s told me plenty of stories about her uncle and grandpa. Shit is crazy. Removed forbidden topic - staff edit
Nice review man. Originally Posted by feetnstuff187
Wow.

She is a freak ..one time she and I crammed a beer bottle up her ass ..bottom end first..
Sorry, FAKE REVIEW.
You know how I can tell...you said no issues with scheduling and she was ready when you showed up.
LOL

Which Jada?