Massage Haus new ladies

Hey all...I rarely post. Lurker. I did see a couple of recent negative reviews on Massage Haus.

I did stop by there recently and they had 2 attractive MILFs. Petite and a classy look. I got massage from one of them named Fong with satisfying results. The reason I am posting is they said business is very slow. As a result I think they might be very agreeable to give good service.

FYI...I am not the owner and don't know the owner. Macman can vouch for me. But I just wanted to pass this info along. Facility was nice as well.
Posting reviews would give you more credibility.
If business is slow they should lower the door fee.
Location??
Service level? Not a +1 guy...
Is this the location

massage haus San Antonio
https://www.google.com/search?client...5.FXUSpcvDh6o#
Hey all...I rarely post. Lurker. I did see a couple of recent negative reviews on Massage Haus.

I did stop by there recently and they had 2 attractive MILFs. Petite and a classy look. I got massage from one of them named Fong with satisfying results. The reason I am posting is they said business is very slow. As a result I think they might be very agreeable to give good service.

FYI...I am not the owner and don't know the owner. Macman can vouch for me. But I just wanted to pass this info along. Facility was nice as well. Originally Posted by ShortFatBald
Dude, this place sucked and not in a good way. What a waste of fucking money!!! Review shortly!!
Looking forward to your review of Massage Haus AMP Rat.
Dude, this place sucked and not in a good way. What a waste of fucking money!!! Review shortly!! Originally Posted by AMP Rat

I had a good experience but I am a L1 guy. Sorry to hear you had such a negative experience