Personalizing services

Just a little question on some things I've noticed. Every other thread it seems like there are post about man the economy is bad, it's slow here, no business, blah blah, xyz...

I'm just wondering, does anybody else notice that the ladies that personalize themselves to the guys, whether it be going into the local forum where they are going to visit and strategically place post like " giggle giggle, y'all are so funny", " I can't wait to meet y'all", etc. are the ones that are the busiest? As opposed to some that come in with the "I'm here" post, seemingly saying, "I'm here come see the queen!".

Geez, I may be the only one that likes a little general flirting, even if its as simple as a small pm to me if I've shown interest in her or seen her before. I know when that happens, I can't stop thinking about her until we meet. After y'all finish flaming me, think about what I said, and flirt a little. Look at the ladies that are busy. They flirt! Even if you don't really think I'm a stud that you have been dreaming about, and your just telling me that, lol.

Just my 2 cents,
Beezy
just good business sense. +1!!
I think so as well.

I told a lady once who said she didn't like prebookings because guys cancelled or forgot, was that the booking was the only the beginning. If you can't keep a man interested for a week until you meet, you've got a bigger problem.
I had a girl I haven't even met yet that took 2 seconds to flirt with me when she came through. I didn't get to see her while she was here but when I go to her town later this year, she will be the First I book, and there is a lot to choose from there. The power of suggestion is an amazing thing.
Oh yes, absolutely .... most of my business comes from guys who know me and my personality very well, strictly through the board. And on top of the income I earn, it is also great for me because damn near every person I encounter really likes me and my personality, thus making the time we spend together truly enjoyable and it really feels like we are friends. I seriously can't remember the last time I didn't click with a client who knows me from the board.

If I could only post ads or have a board presence, I’d choose the board presence any day over ads.
Oh yes, absolutely .... If I could only post ads or have a board presence, I’d choose the board presence any day over ads. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Almost 6,000 posts and 50 reviews....nuff said.
Brooke just proves my point. She flirts therefore she is as busy as she wants. Recession proof! Lol
Great point and well stated! Oh and.... giggles!
Can I just say how much I wanna slurp your Cock, then do it? Or do I gotta add the giggle giggle to it to work??....IJS
Works for me ...
I rarely post ads. I like to flirt n forums. Let the guys get a taste of my personality. The foreplay flirtation can not only help to see if we wld mesh well bcd but also builds up the anticipation and desire!!!
  • Old-T
  • 09-27-2012, 07:25 AM
There are lots of different reasons guys are here, and different things they are looking for.

For me, and obviously a number of others (reading this thread) the flirting is a significant part of the total experience. I think almost every new lady I've seen attracted my interest with her words far more than anything else, and those I return to definately are flirts.

Yet we see other guys on here who want none of that, and are turned off if a lady says much more than "hi, come on in". To each his own.
Ms. A, I'd take a slurp over a giggle any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

Beezy
I would just be happy for a provider to remember who I am the day after I book the appointment lol.

Seriously though, I think there has to be a happy medium. Providers that are constantly posting and responding to every single thread really pushes me away. Another thing is providers constantly flirting with everyone BUT the people that schedule with them.
Ms. A, I'd take a slurp over a giggle any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

Beezy Originally Posted by beezdat

Well Beezy, Bring your happy ass to Houston and let the slurping begin!!....slurp slurp.........Yum