Reviews

Is it me or are we seeing reviews outside of ALBANY area that are 2 hrs away or out of state? I know the area has a lack of quality providers but it seems that these should be reviews in that particular area of ECCIE.its nice to see new ladies but 2hrs isn't in the cards for me. Just my thoughts
Hudson Valley and Albany- it was unusual seeing one from Utica?
Hudson Valley and Albany- it was unusual seeing one from Utica? Originally Posted by Streambed
Utica ,pleasant valley and Danbury? Nor real close for a hhr session and not worth 3 hrs of drive time
The region includes the Hudson Valley. Yiu don't want to see someone that is too far for you, you don't have to.
I didn't think Danbury was part of the region .Utica in Hudson valley?
I didn't think Danbury was part of the region .Utica in Hudson valley? Originally Posted by Scoot642
With global warming it may be in the future...
As long as they are good solid reviews, not just someone going off, I don't mind the reviews from areas just outside our area. When these girls do happen to travel to our area it makes them easier to recognize as being legit. I know one of the girls you are referring to lives local and travels away to keep her private life separate. Besides right now all I get to do is read about the hobby, and I am bored as hell.