NEW CL Ad--new Job

Female Massage Expert (Downtown)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-18, 6:36PM CST
Reply to: serv-zkprg-1607318273@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breast massage helps to increase the circulation in your breasts and decreases the symptoms of PMS, menopause and menstrual cramps. Therapeutic breast massage can also lessen discomforts associated with breast cancer treatments, help relieve post-surgical symptoms, and reduce discomfort from pregnancy, breastfeeding and weaning. Breast massage also contributes to improved skin tone while promoting relaxation and balancing your energy.

Breasts can be effectively self-massaged or massaged by a professional massage therapist. Gentle hands-on techniques, with breast either uncovered or lightly draped, will help enhance circulation and drainage.

If you have recently received breast implants and need someone to massage them feel free to contact me. Please note that I am unlicensed but I do have 10 years experience in massaging breasts. This service is offered at no charge.
That is awesome. lol
Please note that I am unlicensed but I do have 10 years experience in massaging breasts
Well hell, I have 30 years experience massaging breasts! Time to put up an ad!
Howdy, Folks!

...the following as your customers; be careful what you ask for...you might get it!
those photos are such a turn off, what the heck kinda collection is that LOL
I massage boobies for free!(not man boobies)