Requesting Info

Anyone have info on this lady?

https://columbus-ms.skipthegames.com...i/656510217548

I did some digging and she typically posts in the gulfport/lake charles area. I even got some verification pics from her after texting her and it confirmed that she is the girl in the pictures and she was in the location that she said she was. Didn't have the chance to pull the trigger myself since my schedule won't allow but wanted to check and see if any of you guys here might have had the opportunity to see her in the past.
There is a guy in north ms on usasexguide who says she is legit. I cant find his review anymore but it must still be there. I have texted and called when her ads pop up on the coast with no response. If you see her let us know if she is real.
Hey Basscat - been trying to PM you, but your inbox is full.

JaG
Yes I am no longer reviewing ladies here so I cant use the pm feature. You will have to contact me on the other site.
Seeing reports now that her and I'm guessing her handler maced and robbed someone. There are also reports of her actually offering services but I don't think I am down for this level of YMMV. Just wanted to warn anyone who stumbles across this thread.