What happened?

Do all the ladies in Jackson require some advanced payment or deposit now? Or is it just the younger ones?
Not all of them do. I don't give upfront money, myself.
My schedule changes too often to do a deposit. I've never had to cancel on a provider within a couple hours of the appointment. I try to be respectful enough to avoid booking if I don't think I will be where I can meet. That said, I did have two providers verify meeting times, last week, and cancel within an hour of the meeting. Kinda goes both ways, sometimes.
It’s a lot of us now bluegoose. Way too many ncns and last minute cancellations.
It’s a lot of us now bluegoose. Way too many ncns and last minute cancellations. Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
For you Beautiful I wouldn’t have a problem with it.😜
Bluegoose that means a lot. There are less good eggs than there are good. You, my friend, are one of the best eggs
Bluegoose that means a lot. There are less good eggs than there are good. You, my friend, are one of the best eggs Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
. Thank you, are you still visiting later this month?
Bluegoose, indeed-y
9 out of 10 deposit requirements are scams. Move on to the next provider
Just to add my experience to the the discussion - twice over the past several years ( in moments of weakness ) I have made a minimal upfront deposit of $ 50.
BOTH WERE SCAMS !
Ms. K - I don't know the solution - but I would advise NEVER make an upfront deposit !
Did y’all do your research on the ladies who did this to you BEFORE you sent said deposit?