Massage works irving

Has anybody tried massage works in irving by irving mall
Is this the massage place on the second floor near Target? L0 for me as of a few months ago.
If that's the place upstairs, it has been reported as L0 for a long time. But, I think it was called Star before. Not sure. But, it had a name similar to another L0 spa near there.

Irving, until this last year, was reported as L0/YMMV almost everywhere. It used to be that Bluebonnet was the only place in town for a possible DIY or handie. There was a Latina place on Pioneer/Belt Line that had young gals & L1/L2. It got a review or two. Then, LE shut them down. Lasted about a month.

Seems the tables have turned.
If that's the place upstairs, it has been reported as L0 for a long time. But, I think it was called Star before. Not sure. But, it had a name similar to another L0 spa near there.

Irving, until this last year, was reported as L0/YMMV almost everywhere. It used to be that Bluebonnet was the only place in town for a possible DIY or handie. There was a Latina place on Pioneer/Belt Line that had young gals & L1/L2. It got a review or two. Then, LE shut them down. Lasted about a month.

Seems the tables have turned. Originally Posted by Billogoods
Which massage place is good in Irving these days? Awhile back I went to one on Irving Blvd but I don't think it's there anymore. I think there is one near CiCis Pizza upstairs in shopping center. Went in one day for info and talked to an older asian woman. Some people say not to rely on RM.
Massage workz was a no go. Went and L0
Massage workz was a no go. Went and L0 Originally Posted by AlphaQ2
Bummer!
L0