URL / Website: - https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...lave-Guinevere
City: - San Antonio
State: - tx
Address: - Med Center
Activities: - convo,cbj,FF,Greek
Hair Length and Color: - blonde, just above shoulders
Smoking Status: - NA
Ethnic Background: - Caucasian
Physical Description: - fit milf, nice big Ds, right little ass.
Recommendation: -YES ABSOLUTELY
She can be addictive.
In the screening process. Really hoping I can see her by the end of the year! Sounds amazing!!!
How did your screening process go? She posted she was available and I sent her a pm on oh2 and mentioned I was on p411 to help screening. She sent me a pm back to request an apt on p411. I had just done it when I got her pm. I didn’t hear anything back from her and while I was waiting she popped up on p411 as available now. I’ve got 15 okays on p411 and I never heard back from her and lost my play window waiting. If she wasn’t interested a simple no would have been great.
How did your screening process go? She posted she was available and I sent her a pm on oh2 and mentioned I was on p411 to help screening. She sent me a pm back to request an apt on p411. I had just done it when I got her pm. I didn’t hear anything back from her and while I was waiting she popped up on p411 as available now. I’ve got 15 okays on p411 and I never heard back from her and lost my play window waiting. If she wasn’t interested a simple no would have been great.
Sorry to hear about that bro, I know what it’s like to be left hanging and I only got like three or four play times a year. But for me it was easy I went through the form page she has set up for it. It was pretty invasive but I got an email like a day later. So I guess on my end I had days to set up it wasn’t something I wanted to do like that day or the next. I’m sorry you had that happened to you. I talked to her and she is on the up and up but it wouldn’t surprise me if she has a high volume and she simply just forgot. I’d say try again one more time before you write her off she really is an experience.
She is CBJ now?
Yeah, I still haven't gotten a repy
She is CBJ now? Originally Posted by jm7501
Not that I have experienced.
Slave and I have communicated back since my earlier comments. She or her assistant did get back in a very timely manner. It went to my Google email account from P411 and I hadn’t checked it. So I take back my earlier comments and apologize to Slave for any problems/concerns it may have caused her.
ajjaj