Scam Alert El Paso

I made the mistake!! Went to skip and tried one of the ads. Text was easy, nothing seemed off, showed up to hotel, got room number. When she opened the door, the room was perfectly clean. Said she needed to finish her hair and went into bathroom and closed the door. It was at this point I knew something was off. She told me to get comfortable, I didn’t. Put my shoes on and was ready for anything coming out of that door. She opened it and a dude walked out they saw me dressed and fumbled there way out of the room and took off walking with a wagon that was further down the hallway. https://skipthegames.com/posts/el-pa...-/756199901039

Be safe out there.
Good to know. Ad has been taken down but looks like it was “Sin”. If you still have the number, please post it. I believe the same posters have gone by “Cindy” and “Cindy’s Cinema”.
Don’t have the number but this is the same girl … new number though. It appears as though they are using a voice or phone app. The bad part is I think the pics are accurate. The girl was attractive with a nice body. Be on the look out guys.
One of the reasons why I don’t like hotel incalls
What did she look like?