Curious about restaurant Texas

Has anybody been to that restaurant called Texas on Pres. George Bush? I have been curious about it for a while and really want to go. If you've been please let me know what you think about it.
same owner (still?)...that started Del Frisco's ... crazy Dale Wamstad
*so it's worth checking out

I popped in once when it opened...kinda glitzy / strange atmosphere but good to very good steaks at 'reasonable' prices

Nice wine list and menu.....an excellent alternative to other '2nd tier' steakhouses....like Outback....Saltgrass +++
same owner (still?)...that started Del Frisco's ... crazy Dale Wamstad
*so it's worth checking out

I popped in once when it opened...kinda glitzy / strange atmosphere but good to very good steaks at 'reasonable' prices

Nice wine list and menu.....an excellent alternative to other '2nd tier' steakhouses....like Outback....Saltgrass +++ Originally Posted by butterfryman
Awesome. I'll try it out soon. Thank you
Jessica, my recommendation is to stay away from the Steak and go with the seafood or Salmon to keep that hottt body totally delicioussssss
Dale's a nut, but he knows how to cook a steak. I'm definitely interested.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-11-2014, 11:16 PM
I go here often. I prefer it over the Silver Fox right next door that I think*(don't hold me to it) Is a clone/sister of 3forks. I really enjoy the cucumber cocktails and the fried zucchini, the jalapeno soup is good too. Nice patio out back that once the sun sets is really comfy.
I go here often. I prefer it over the Silver Fox right next door that I think*(don't hold me to it) Is a clone/sister of 3forks. I really enjoy the cucumber cocktails and the fried zucchini, the jalapeno soup is good too. Nice patio out back that once the sun sets is really comfy. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Good place to take a discreet date? You know, the kind where my boss isn't likely to see me with the comely young woman that is not my wife?
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-11-2014, 11:48 PM
Good place to take a discreet date? You know, the kind where my boss isn't likely to see me with the comely young woman that is not my wife? Originally Posted by TinMan
I wouldn't think of it if you live in a 5 mile radius. Or closeish. Seems to me to be a lot of the Richardson residents' secret place. I like the off hour lunch for my fav, or the really early dinner.
Jessica, my recommendation is to stay away from the Steak and go with the seafood or Salmon to keep that hottt body totally delicioussssss Originally Posted by whitechocolate
F*** that! I'm going for the steak. Bite your tongue WC. Seafood over steak?? Never. You obviously haven't seen my favorite food in my showcase. Don't worry I'll keep working on my figure but I'll be damned if I'm going to substitute the good food for the "healthy" food. (I'll try to watch what I eat usually on most days but not if I'm going to nice restaurant. I'm going to eat anything that looks good.) Ze, thanks girl