State: Pennsylvania
Address: south Park Road
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Hard massage no extras
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Brown, Shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short lady with mask on face. Not much to look at but gives a mean massage
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks Dan....great coffee too I'll bet!
They were a go to place, but control seemed to move after they switched locations.

Was always a great rub, no tug there. Best in the south hills for years.
They were a go to place, but control seemed to move after they switched locations.

Was always a great rub, no tug there. Best in the south hills for years. Originally Posted by zip2121
I like the new location much better. Cleaner. I have also been to a place in Washington (orchid on west Chestnut) that is great for a legit massage. I am really searching for a unicorn.

I want a Great massage and then some extras from a hot girl. Those kind of places just dont exist. They either want to go straight for the extras and the tip or they only do legit massage.

Angel up in Bethel near Al's was good for that, but she got popular. Dont think they are running out of there anymore.

Been trying to find a good rub with any tub in the south hills for a while. I could care less if its a hottie.
I will second that! South Hills is scarce.
if you consider south park as south hills,i have had wonderful success at bear hug the best of both worlds last time was jenny i believe
if you consider south park as south hills,i have had wonderful success at bear hug the best of both worlds last time was jenny i believe Originally Posted by yanmar
I thought bear hug was owned and operated by a husband and wife. Did they sell the business? I saw the review which kind of had me wondering if ownership changed recently.