Night Out in Omaha?..

Good Morning so while having my coffee this morning and packing my bags to head your way.. I can't decide what to pack... I don't know what there is to do in Omaha.. Dinner places? Shopping? Clubs, STRIP CLUB?? Maybe any lowkey swingers party for me and my girl!?! Any good ideas?

XoXo,
Kristyn J. Lynn
Dinner - The Old Market has a lot of different places to eat and drink. From totally casual, to dressy. A couple of new bars have opened up down there.

Shopping - Regency Court (high end), Westroads Malls, Village Pointe, Nebraska Crossing (Outlet)

Strip Club? Blahhh.......there is no good strip club in Omaha. The Spearmint Rhino is by the airport, but I've heard more bad than good about it.

Swinger parties......hmmm........good question. I do not have answer though.

Enjoy your stay here and let us know if you need anything else.
Good Morning so while having my coffee this morning and packing my bags to head your way.. I can't decide what to pack... I don't know what there is to do in Omaha.. Dinner places? Shopping? Clubs, STRIP CLUB?? Maybe any lowkey swingers party for me and my girl!?! Any good ideas?

XoXo,
Kristyn J. Lynn Originally Posted by KC Kristyn
Omaha is a dining out sort of town. We have a ton of independent, innovative restaurants for all your gastronomic pleasures.

After chowing down, we like to fuck. It's why we're known as the "Big O."

In Lincoln, they like to be in bed around 8 pm or so, if they haven't fallen asleep watching the hog report.
>In Lincoln, they like to be in bed around 8 pm or so, if they haven't fallen asleep watching the hog report.

Unless you had the foresight to book Lady Y!
People in Lincoln go to bed at 8PM?
Dam I'm missing out on two hours of fun when i go to bed at 6
Unless you had the foresight to book Lady Y! Originally Posted by RafaelH
By all accounts, Lady Y is personally responsible for an epidemic of Lincoln-ite sexual insomnia.

Alas, I've never had the pleasure; but it sounds like you are lucky to have her and her particular brand of late night stimulation.
In Lincoln, they like to be in bed around 8 pm or so, if they haven't fallen asleep watching the hog report. Originally Posted by AnonJohn
Speak for yourself. Not all of us watch the hog report or go to bed at 8pm.
Lincoln can be a pretty happening town when UNL is in. Every try to drive down town at night.
Also with all the new stuff they have done in the hay market there are some excellent places to eat.
Downtown Lincoln has multiple live music clubs. Downtown Omaha 0,
Downtown Lincoln has 2 live music events similar to SXSW in Austin, Omaha 0,
Lincoln has had nationally known Blues Festival for over 25 years, Omaha 0.
Lincoln has a WC Handy award winning bar, The Zoo bar, Omaha 0.
And we have a better arena with bars, restaurants and clubs right next to it. Omaha 0
Well thats pretty much 5-0 Lincoln.
Yeah and we have that little thing called Husker home games. Omaha 0
2011 homicides Lincoln 4. Omaha 43 city-data.com
Real Titty bars Lincoln 3, Omaha 0

Make that Lincoln 8-zip

Night night Omaha.
I may have been joking a bit. (I thought the hog report part would clue you in to the fact that I was kidding.)

But - hey! - nice to see some Lincolnites get excited about their turf.

Just a little surprised about HOW excited, lol.

You seem to forget that the Century Link arena has at least 20 bars/restaurants next to or within blocks of it.

Oh and the gem to Omaha......world renown, #1 in the US...Henry Doorly Zoo. BAM!!

Its much easier to say that each city has its own attractions.
Thank you everyone!!
MsElena thanks for the dinner ideas! I am excited to spend time in Omaha.. Maybe Lincoln after to see what is down that way Lady Y
XoXo
Come on down. Would love to have you. Great guys here that know how to treat a lady.
Omaha has great guys too. Love both cities.
The Zoo I heard it was a good one! Century Link arena I will have to go and walk around, stop at different places!!
XoXo
KC,

Don't know what the weather will do tomorrow, but hope you find something fun to do.
Omaha ???
Haven't heard of it.