URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=495569
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: Outcall to my hotel North Jackson
Activities: Very Discreet Adult Fun
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Saw her ad and she looks just like her pics. Did the ISO and got nothing so i diligently pursued her trying to get her to come see me.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2601561
We met the next day
She is adorable! 5'4" maybe 110lbs. Nice C/B tities, and an ASS that I didn't ever want to let go of.
Recommendation: Holy Fuck YES YES YES
I just wanted to add that Sarah is a small "fun sized" petite lil spinner. She has a very pretty face and a fantastic figure.
  • B02
  • 06-05-2019, 08:05 PM
Where did you find her ad and pics?
Reg69, u r really enjoying yourself while your in Ms, aren't you!! Congrats bro!! U making the rest of us jelous. My funds are low at the moment, (which is typical), so all I can do is read and wish!! STAY SAFE!!
yeah guitar 🎸
It's all good. Of course you're only seeing the success stories. For every review there's at least 3 failures and 100 attempts. I'm on foreign ground here and not used to hunting in the listcrawler StG arena. But I swear, Sarah is a gem. She makes up for all the failures and frustrations
yeah guitar ��
It's all good. Of course you're only seeing the success stories. For every review there's at least 3 failures and 100 attempts. I'm on foreign ground here and not used to hunting in the listcrawler StG arena. But I swear, Sarah is a gem. She makes up for all the failures and frustrations
. Originally Posted by Regulus69
[

Staff edit to repair private brackets. dj8
Just for information - I tried to set up a meet with Sarah this week - she quoted $ 300 in or out - Finally got down to $ 250 in - but $ 200 is about my max.

Good Luck and B careful !