Encounter: Found A GEM In Jackson

Date: 6-27-19
Name: Candice (I think)
Phone: 769-201-0259
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: http://jackson.skipthegames.com/fema...y/401217439829
City: Jackson
State: Mississippi
Address: Just past Twin Peaks and Outback, on frontage road. Nice Well Lite Motel
Activities: Body 2 Body, bbbj, hj, toys, mutual touch of any kind I wanted, she permitted.
Hair Length and Color: Auburn died with dark highlights
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Folks, this lady is in her mid 40's and has had 3 children. She has NO mommy tummy or stretch marks whatsoever. She literally has the body of a 20 year old. About 5'10' and maybe 135 lbs. Absolutely stunning ASS and attitude. Maybe "B" cups, but shapely midsection. Long soft legs hardly any flaws on her skin at all. Very pleasant demeanor. Pictures are ACCURATE and UP TO DATE!! THIS IS HER!!!
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like a great time Guitar. I'll have to check that out when I come to Ridgeland next time
Wanted a face and dick pic prior to meeting. I just can’t do that.
She did ask for a face pic from me, but nothing else. She deleted it in front of me when i got there. She said when she gets on ECCIE she can tone down her screening process. But just by guys calling her from STG’s, she’s scared of who she might be fixing to meet. I agree tho, I’m no fan of face pic’s neither. She even deleted my calls and all text msg’s. She said she dont store anyone’s info in her phone and hopes no one stores her number as well. U have a valid point tho, Res!!
Sounds like a great find! Thanks for sharing. Hoping to meet her soon, but I’ll probably wait until she gets verified here. That sending pics business makes me nervous.
Save your time and funds guys...... I wish I had!!
Save your time and funds guys...... I wish I had!! Originally Posted by bluegoose1
What happened?
Thats fine by me!!! I’ll just keep her all to myself!!
I never got around to a review, but I have seen her too. Sweet lady! Seems to enjoy her work.