AMP Rank

Rank based on facility, parking, ladies, skill, rate. (with pimp factor). From past 1 month. Saw 1-3 girls per place
1. 21
2. Exercise
3. 4 Seasons
4. Michiko

Bali-didn’t visit
My buddy said 21’s parking is so visible to the public and passersby’s everyone can see who’s going in and coming out.. there is no privacy.. exercise’s parking and discreetness is much better
I wish there were actual reviews to put things in context.
This thread has no credibility. The OP has reviewed zero AMP girls this year. Did he go? Maybe. But I’d like to see one of these threads with someone who has at least 10-20 reviews.
My buddy said 21’s parking is so visible to the public and passersby’s everyone can see who’s going in and coming out.. there is no privacy.. exercise’s parking and discreetness is much better Originally Posted by Sergio68
yea 21 is right on a busy intersection and Paris Adult video store is right across the street lol
My buddy said 21’s parking is so visible to the public and passersby’s everyone can see who’s going in and coming out.. there is no privacy.. exercise’s parking and discreetness is much better Originally Posted by Sergio68
The "privacy" at 21's parking lot comes from...every car on HH flying by at 50mph, with the driver thinking about where they are going, and not who just parked their car somewhere.

Just think about it...when you are driving, are you checking out the parking lots of every business you drive by? I know that I'm not. When I am stopped at a traffic light, I might see someone park, and get out of their car, and I could care less which business he just walked into. The light goes green, I hit the gas, and think nothing about that parking lot.
Rank based on facility, parking, ladies, skill, rate. (with pimp factor). From past 1 month. Saw 1-3 girls per place
1. 21
2. Exercise
3. 4 Seasons
4. Michiko

Bali-didn’t visit Originally Posted by AsianP
I done told you Man, you is rank. You fuckin stink. Didn't visit Bali? Baldy done visit you, haha.

Asian P, the pretend Asian, fake lawyer, ugly Mexican bald ass wannabe security, harrasser of ladies, stalker of spas for years. Loser for life
Never claimed I am an Asian, a lawyer or Mexican. Keep it up. Coming from you or pimps make my credibility goes up.
My rank is based on all factors. Not just the parking. If I rank by parking only they all fail. No one has parking lot like NW compound, Blue Spa or Pearls.
Only 2 pimps attacking… surprised that 3rd pimp didn’t.
@ AsianP
I thought this thread is for actual reviews. You can share your opinion of Spas on threads for general discussions. Please take your personal agendas to those threads.
@ AsianP
I thought this thread is for actual reviews. You can share your opinion of Spas on threads for general discussions. Please take your personal agendas to those threads. Originally Posted by amp2015
No Thanks
AMP/Spa subject stay in AMP/Spa forum
No personal agendas. It is what everyone should know. More of sharing information to fellow members and eccie.

Why do you have issue with it? Only pimps have issue.
Good Recon
No Thanks
AMP/Spa subject stay in AMP/Spa forum
No personal agendas. It is what everyone should know. More of sharing information to fellow members and eccie.

Why do you have issue with it? Only pimps have issue. Originally Posted by AsianP
Wrong! Encounter Forums are for...Encounters. (Can you say "Dooh!")

Go to Men's Forum for opinions & diatribes.

Stop sucking up all of the oxygen!!!
Honest rank must be hurting someone’s butt.
Pimps are on overdrive. Even the master pimp (Chung Tran) is posting more). Everyone be aware.