Corrupted thread : the big cry baby loses again ! VitaMan

• oeb11
  • 09-25-2021, 05:14 PM
Cannot open teh post

Perhaps my anti-malware is protecting my computer!
why does this only happen with VM as OP threads?????
It’s Jacuzzme’s fault.
How’s that?
How’s that? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
He blamed you for his corrupted threads.
LOL. If I knew how to do that I’d work in tech and not come home covered in hydraulic fluid every day.
It doesn't happen only on threads I start. It does happen frequently on threads I start. I asked the website management about this. They replied the programmer has been working to fix the problem of corrupted threads.

For the Jacuzzme part, sometimes if Jacuzzme is clicked on, it leads to the profile of Strokey McDingDong. Several people have mentioned this.
It doesn't happen only on threads I start. It does happen frequently on threads I start. I asked the website management about this. They replied the programmer has been working to fix the problem of corrupted threads.

For the Jacuzzme part, sometimes if Jacuzzme is clicked on, it leads to the profile of Strokey McDingDong. Several people have mentioned this. Originally Posted by VitaMan
If you say so!!!!
I could post the messages I have received from website management, but choose not to do so.

As the programmer has not yet been able to fix this problem, isn't a reasonable conclusion that it is being caused by the Trump organization ? That is as reasonable as any of the explanations they come up with for why they lost the election. One of their great ones is that it must have been the routers.
I could post the messages I have received from website management, but choose not to do so.

As the programmer has not yet been able to fix this problem, isn't a reasonable conclusion that it is being caused by the Trump organization ? That is as reasonable as any of the explanations they come up with for why they lost the election. One of their great ones is that it must have been the routers. Originally Posted by VitaMan
“Trump organization”????
It trumps the explanations that are coming up for Maricopa county.

If you are so concerned about why threads are corrupted, you need to ask the website management.
tds biggly
Maybe Vitamin's descent into the TTZ has infected his computer and Eccie account LOL.
  • oeb11
  • 09-26-2021, 07:22 AM
Thank you - vm
Every forum participants knows -

It IS NOT TRUMPS FAULT!!!!!!
Maybe Vitamin's descent into the TTZ has infected his computer and Eccie account LOL. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I still think its your profile
and thanks Sir for trashing em
vm, i think your cookies are whats causing the problem.