How come?

Just like wondering why can't we do reviews of like the guys lol. I know we don't like pay them but it would be cool.
Cuz it would hurt our ego's
if you pay a guy or gal then review.

so far I have not been reviewed, but ...
Is there a rule that you can't? I don't know, maybe there is.

I know there is not a dedicated section but you could start it here in coed. I'd like to know who has a really small wiener or who gives incompetent DATY, etc.

I'd like some feedback about me, like do you think I am believable when I fake my O?

Of course, in the coed we can reply back and defend ourselves unlike you ladies in the review section. I always thought that is unfair.
  • Tiger
  • 06-27-2014, 11:54 AM
Review one and put it out in the Coed area as it would be hobby related.
Is there a rule that you can't? I don't know, maybe there is.

I know there is not a dedicated section but you could start it here in coed. I'd like to know who has a really small wiener or who gives incompetent DATY, etc.

I'd like some feedback about me, like do you think I am believable when I fake my O?

Of course, in the coed we can reply back and defend ourselves unlike you ladies in the review section. I always thought that is unfair. Originally Posted by trojantide

See.. He gets it
Review one and put it out in the Coed area as it would be hobby related. Originally Posted by Tiger

I want to lol but I don't want to like get in trouble

Of course, in the coed we can reply back and defend ourselves unlike you ladies in the review section. I always thought that is unfair. Originally Posted by trojantide
I agree, not sure why they aren't allowed to comment other than it's the rules. I believe the girl should be, esp if it a bad review, give them a chance to rebut what happened. But of course the few guys, we know who they are, would be all over the girls because they should just shut up, Take our $ and go.
Yes they should be allowed, just my opinion
And with that being said, they should be allowed to read ROS as well
I want to lol but I don't want to like get in trouble Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
If CC gives it the ok, will you?
If CC gives it the ok, will you? Originally Posted by trojantide
Lol
Yes and the winner is....... Lol jk
Oh joy, please review Greenpeace2014.
Oh joy, please review Greenpeace2014. Originally Posted by trojantide
Hahahahahaha Ok deal!!!!
  • Tiger
  • 06-27-2014, 12:40 PM
Make sure you put in enough ROS for DD. lol
Make sure you put in enough ROS for DD. lol Originally Posted by Tiger
I know lol or else I'll have to check my pm's