✨********* awarded for full participation✨ Let's play a game!!����

Welcome to Never Have I Ever
I will start by saying something I have never done, those of yu who have done what I said can give a brief detailing of said action nd then proceed to post something yu have never done ��������

This is a great way to get to know one another a lil more��
Nd the best part is yu can *********** to meet one of Wichita's main attractions, she's ICT's Ultimate HeadQueen!

So let me begin by saying, Never have I ever given head underwater..(that includes eating out for yu gents �� But it's on my to do list..

*Mentioning rates or discounts of any kind is something that will have to be used in your weekly Ads only - JCM
Well that was a bust maybe something a lil more subtle..never have I ever had sex in a church..
[QUOTE=tosh.o;1057230891]Well that was a bust maybe something a lil more subtle..never have I ever had sex in a church..[/QUOTE

Do handjobs count? 😃
Bach to your original, Tosh. When I was 20, I ate (drank?) my 18 year old girlfriend underwater in her parents' pool when they made the big mistake of leaving her alone for a weekend. The pool was surrounded by a privacy fence, but even though her parents were gone and nobody could see us, she was nervous about getting caught. I finally convinced her to just slip off her bikini bottoms while we were both in the pool, and I went down on her (literally). Sounded like a good idea, really hot, and a little voyeuristic, but really not so much. Too much work to stay down, and I couldn't taste anything but chlorine.

In the end, we went inside and finished the job on the couch. Thank god for trusting parents!

Never have I ever.. had sex with two women at once. Boring for these parts, I know.
Yes, in a church, felt completely sinful afterward. On a park slide at midnight was fun, except that it was winter and somebody's derrière got stuck to the slide! Never did it on an airplane.
To the original post, add lost of lubricity and smell to add to the list of disappointments with underwater sex.
Bach to your original, Tosh. When I was 20, I ate (drank?) my 18 year old girlfriend underwater in her parents' pool when they made the big mistake of leaving her alone for a weekend. The pool was surrounded by a privacy fence, but even though her parents were gone and nobody could see us, she was nervous about getting caught. I finally convinced her to just slip off her bikini bottoms while we were both in the pool, and I went down on her (literally). Sounded like a good idea, really hot, and a little voyeuristic, but really not so much. Too much work to stay down, and I couldn't taste anything but chlorine.

In the end, we went inside and finished the job on the couch. Thank god for trusting parents!

Never have I ever.. had sex with two women at once. Boring for these parts, I know. Originally Posted by dbflyer
I could imagine it's a much more enjoyable experience on the receiving end, I've had it done to me in a whirlpool tub nd he stayed til he got the job done 😘 I also have never ever on an airplane..
Oh, I enjoyed it! Nearly drowned, but I enjoyed it. How did he stay down until he got the job done? Are you that fast, or did he use a snorkel??

I could imagine it's a much more enjoyable experience on the receiving end, I've had it done to me in a whirlpool tub nd he stayed til he got the job done �� I also have never ever on an airplane.. Originally Posted by tosh.o
One of my favorites has been in the parking lot of a busy mall in the middle of the afternoon. Just a little risque'.
In college, was in a lab till 6ish - was walking one of the girls to her house and decided to have sex in one of the little courtyards on campus.
One time in Highschool I had sex with my girlfriends older sister while she was taking a shower. We had all took a road trip and were staying in one hotel room to save money. In the morning when my girlfriend went to take a shower her sister hopped over and told me she wanted to f me.. I declined but after she asked again I figured what the hell. She never told her...
One time in Highschool I had sex with my girlfriends older sister while she was taking a shower. We had all took a road trip and were staying in one hotel room to save money. In the morning when my girlfriend went to take a shower her sister hopped over and told me she wanted to f me.. I declined but after she asked again I figured what the hell. She never told her... Originally Posted by powercat34
Yu are wrong for that haha
When I was in high school, I went to a buddies house who had a hot single mother that was ok with drinking parties and I ended up staying the night.....late that night/early morning I quietly snuck into his mothers room and woke her up with my face in between her legs which scared her but let me satisfy her, returned the favor.........my friend and I lost our friendship after that.