treat myself to a slightly late BDay celebration

I've been on a sabbattical for a while. My last visit was with the lovely Kara when she was still at Blue and at least two years ago. So, with bday just past, and feeling good, I am ready to roll again. Since I was close by, I did some recon last night and drove around. Noticed Bali was no more, and things across the street (One, NYNY, Lucky Haven) looked dead. I saw a guy at back door of NYNY and a lady from One came out of her door. Have Lucky and NYNY closed? Looked like the compound as I use to call it, NWHwy next to Whataburber were all open and cars in there, Noticed the fence, why I called it the compound, was now gone. Asian Pearls looked like it was doing okay and never thought to hit the area where Blue is, though I notice here that it seems to be a hot place right now. I didn't bother with Emerald, b/c all the good ol' places have been long gone, Fancey's Smile's etc. The places on the other side of the road always gave me the creeps and I stayed away from there. I heard they all are closed now. Anyhow. Any suggestions from you guys? I am not picky, but I usually like spinners, small breast, and a bit older ladies. Hey I am a nice looking, fit, single, 50'sh guy, but flirting around with a twenty something year old makes me feel like a dirty old man. LOL. I have always wanted to visit ShaSha,. I think I saw she's moving to Luxary next to Blue and Nagoya. Anyhow, Thanks for reading all this shit, and for any recommendations. Have a good week end. Be careful out there. Be nice and treat the ladies well.
Luxury spa is the hottest right now. With the hottest ladies.
And superior world class rooms. Stellar service to boot.

Very clean ladies.