Kyrsten Sinema

Definitely dykey looking but more fuckable than about 99% of the current crop of dreck in upstate NY.

Dementia Joe and the idiotic mainstream media whores appear to be taking the wrong approach with her but who knows, she may be a slithering snake like Joe Manchin, simply angling for an opportunity to serve her own special interests.

I do like the way she ignores the race-baiting communist protesters/terrorists, seems to enrage them further.

Funny because she's a fellow purple-haired weirdo.

Still, on balance I'm digging her at the moment.

Rooted for McSally when they crossed swords of course, but despite at least pretending to be based McSally took it too far, was awkward, and made herself unelectable.

Anyway good to see her at least temporarily tormenting scumbag democrat assholes who are determined to destroy the country.
Funny because she's a fellow purple-haired weirdo. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
The real reason NBT can't afford upstate ladies - all of the purple hair dye he purchases. Discuss.

Also to stay on topic, I think if you sent her an email saying exactly that, she would HAVE to accept a dinner proposal from you. Especially if you showed up having matching hair!
The real reason NBT can't afford upstate ladies - all of the purple hair dye he purchases. Discuss.

Also to stay on topic, I think if you sent her an email saying exactly that, she would HAVE to accept a dinner proposal from you. Especially if you showed up having matching hair! Originally Posted by valkyra
Fix yourself up darling.
Fix yourself up darling. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
At least I'm not dying my hair like an Oka-san
At least I'm not dying my hair like an Oka-san Originally Posted by valkyra
What you have done to yourself is worse.
What you have done to yourself is worse. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I'm sure in your mind it is terrible. You cannot see any other life being lived besides your own.

But at least I'm not you.

I will sleep soundly tonight.

Good luck with running the Okiya!
OK.

Now please stop hijacking thread, we can talk about how hideous you are elsewhere?

Thank you angel.
C'mon kids, let's get back to Kyrsten. Read that she's bi...Oh, so fuckable. And, yes, tastier than most of the hos here in Nowhere, NY.
I do not find her exceptional, unless comparing to nauseating democrat politicians or democrats in general, but she's supposedly physically fit and is certainly attractive enough to fuck. This distinguishes her from the vast majority of upstate whores to be sure as we have seen.

Also like the attitude, at least at this point.

Better looking than McSally, who is a wretched horse face, as well.
Here's an image that bounced around my cabeza this AM during my workout: Me plowing Sen. Sinema from behind while she eats out Gov. Kirsti Noem. Ah, yes...Cheaper than blowing bucks on these local hos, and I did legs like a champ!
Here's an image that bounced around my cabeza this AM during my workout: Me plowing Sen. Sinema from behind while she eats out Gov. Kirsti Noem. Ah, yes...Cheaper than blowing bucks on these local hos, and I did legs like a champ! Originally Posted by Withnail
Originally Posted by valkyra
Naaahhh. I'm too in love with meself!