Achieving Orgasm

There has been some previous talks about ladies achieving orgasm. Do you ladies always have a orgasm with the client? If it's not in you to have a orgasm for some reason, do you fake it so the client feels better about himself? If by the end of business day and you still haven't achieved a orgasm, do you please yourself for the orgasm or not worry about it?
I've only meet one provider that actually had more O's then me during a date. She was such a nympho she would get herself off with vibrator during my down time.
No, no, and no! You're welcome.
I love reading reviews where hobbyists are responsible for having the provider achieve 6-10 orgasms in a session. Then I read it was a 1/2 hour session.... makes me realize my "SHORT CUMINGS" LOL
I love reading reviews where hobbyists are responsible for having the provider achieve 6-10 orgasms in a session. Then I read it was a 1/2 hour session.... makes me realize my "SHORT CUMINGS" LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking

You are too much! Your sense of humor is really appreciated
There has been some previous talks about ladies achieving orgasm. Do you ladies always have a orgasm with the client? If it's not in you to have a orgasm for some reason, do you fake it so the client feels better about himself? If by the end of business day and you still haven't achieved a orgasm, do you please yourself for the orgasm or not worry about it? Originally Posted by shorty
You've read the reviews - Find me one that says "I failed to bring this woman to orgasm" - They all have orgasms, every time!! Right?? I mean, it must be true if it is written in a review!?! No???
If the bed is wet when you are done-- maybe
You are too much! Your sense of humor is really appreciated Originally Posted by alluringava
I do what I can! Most people find it challenging to spend more than 15 minutes with me and not laugh! I always try to think of happy thoughts! Wait till you see me naked! LOL

You've read the reviews - Find me one that says "I failed to bring this woman to orgasm" - They all have orgasms, every time!! Right?? I mean, it must be true if it is written in a review!?! No??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
It's always amazed me that at times I have been questioned about the simplest of things in my reviews, yet not a word is said about these gross fabrications. In fact they win substantial support and praise from the same critics.

If the bed is wet when you are done-- maybe Originally Posted by ekim008

I don't allow incontinence in any bed I use! LOL I try to stay away from bed wetter’s!
oh we are supposed to give them an O? i thought i was paying for mine..... oops.
oh we are supposed to give them an O? i thought i was paying for mine..... oops. Originally Posted by windowshopper
When they turn the money thing around I'll go to work! In the mean time I'll be a selfish lover! LOL
This one again? Superthread nominee?

Bernie Mack: "You had the same 5 minutes I had."

Unknown (possibly Rodney Dangerfield): "A wife comes home from the doctor and tells her husband, 'The doctor says I need 5 orgasms a week.' The husband replies, 'Put me down for 3.'"
You've read the reviews - Find me one that says "I failed to bring this woman to orgasm" - They all have orgasms, every time!! Right?? I mean, it must be true if it is written in a review!?! No??? Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Ed, you made me think because I've written plenty of review where the narrative describes multiple orgasms. So, I did a quick survey of my reviews and, lo and behold, I have two reviews where there are no O's and one where I stated that she didn't O until the end when she took matters into her own hands, with some minor assistance for me.

I doubt that this will make any of the naysayers think that the other reviews are accurate, but at least it makes me feel that I am being honest. To your own self be true...
[quote=Still Looking;1943619]I do what I can! Most people find it challenging to spend more than 15 minutes with me and not laugh! I always try to think of happy thoughts! Wait till you see me naked! LOL

It's always amazed me that at times I have been questioned about the simplest of things in my reviews, yet not a word is said about these gross fabrications. In fact they win substantial support and praise from the same critic

I don't allow incontinence in any bed I use! LOL I try to stay away from bed wetter’s! [/quot

I said maybe LOL
If the bed is wet when you are done-- maybe Originally Posted by ekim008

It may take a little more time or effort to get me to quake but I won't leave the room until I get mine and that's a fact.
  • Laz
  • 12-15-2011, 01:27 PM
I like a provider that wants her own satisfaction but have been with providers that focused on my pleasure and were indefferent to their own pleasure. While I prefer mutual satisfaction I sure can't complain about a lady that focuses on my pleasure since that is what I am paying for.

It seems that sometimes the lady tolerates my efforts to satisfy her because that is what she thinks I want but could really care less. Ladies if you think I am misreading this let me know but that is the impression I am getting with some ladies.