Eccie Mods Kill A Fellow Hobbyist

REST IN PEACE

Born 4/11 Died 9/12

In Memoriam : of my good friend Capt. Howdy , whom the Eccie mods pulled a political assassination on . The Capt. was a good old soul minding his own business , when out of the blue the mods terminated him with extreme prejudice . He died in my arms the other day . And with the last gasp of his dying breath , he asked me to take his place and carry on for him . So guess what Bitches ? I'm Back !!!!

No Disrespect Intended......

Space , I hope you didn't think I would return from my vacation a good little boy ? I shot out of the womb with both my middle fingers sticking straight up ! It's too deeply engrained in my DNA to ever change . This dog's too old to learn new tricks , especially when he's not interested in them . Hope your points button pushing finger got a good rest ? Probability is it will be getting a workout !

rocker.
------------------------------
Valueless Poster

So rocker , I couldn't help noticing that you crawled out from beneath your rock to take shots at me , while I was away . Hmmmmm just as homer said " nice timing for you to get the marbles " . I guess you forgot our talk regarding talking about me ? Guess you need reminding ? So now I'm back , and no longer mute , So do you wanna play ?
  • Carl
  • 10-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by Carl
LOL, TFF
Uh oh! Rip capt!
  • Sire
  • 10-02-2012, 03:57 AM
Welcome back. Go forth.
Welcome back DH
Well fortunately for Howdy the boards believe in reincarnation. I suspect he'll be back.
Suspect he's already posting ! Hahahaha !
  • kSoze
  • 10-04-2012, 06:42 PM
So rocker , I couldn't help noticing that you crawled out from beneath your rock to take shots at me , while I was away. Originally Posted by DIE HARD
You make it very easy for a lot of members on here. Now, I'm not going to engage you in a full on fight but, give it a rest already. I'm sure you can think of better and more productive uses for your time than picking fights on a hooker board.
disabled already!!! man, Mods don't play around... welcome back, oh wait, RIP Die Hard
Well he picked the right board name. Certainly a man with a mission.
Just FYI Mods do not disable accounts without the member requesting for their account to be disabled. In this case it is a little puzzling because neither ztonk, nor myself, received or processed such a request from or for DIE HARD.

As far as ztonk and myself were concerned DIE HARD had finished the discipline and what was in the past needed to stay in the past. Holding grudges is VERY overrated and such a waste of valuable time that can always be better spent.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
  • ztonk
  • 10-04-2012, 09:51 PM
DIE HARD sent a request to the admins to have his account disabled. I guess he was too scared of Space and I.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
  • Sire
  • 10-05-2012, 12:19 AM
Well, I'm excited to see everyone make a fresh start!