Gotta love this place...

I've been a member for a while but have been UTR, posting only 1 review to date. Recently I scheduled an appointment with a well known provider with all positive reviews. Not going to name names, that's not the point of this thread.

The story goes... I had seen her before and sent her a message to schedule some time. She responded and I confirmed within 2 minutes. Time and date is set. Couldn't wait. Now it gets squishy. Not that "it.' LOL! After a couple of messages, she goes silent. I assume she's "busy." 45 minutes before the scheduled time, I'm on my way because I've got a pretty good idea where in town she is. Finally, 15 minutes before the appointed time, she responds that she never got my texts and had booked someone else. My guess is that I asked for 30 minutes and she had someone slide in for an hour. Pure speculation on my part. But the first time we met, communication was flawless.

I mentioned that I'm a member here and was considering reporting the facts... no ax to grind - she's wonderful to be with. Just the facts. Ma'am. She claimed she didn't get my texts - but now they seem to be working just fine.

Needless to say... she rescheduled with enthusiasm and we made up for lost time. I'm sure I could have handled things better, being kinda new, but this place works!

Thank you eccie!

I've had that same thing happen to me with a well known popular provider with a good reputation and strongly suspected the same as you, ie she got a better deal of a full-hour.
In my case, I simply let it go and did not re-schedule or make any mention of it in this forum.
Personally, I am finding myself gravitating more and more to the spa scene for reasons like this.
I don't know... just feels like a subtle form of bait and switch...