BBFS offered

I went to a well known and reviewed Asian spa provider today and during the session really wanted me to do BBFS w her and it scared the crap out of me. I wish I had known she does this, I wouldve went elsewhere. Anyone else experience this?
Yup, now you know why AMPs are so popular. But, don't tell anyone.
  • hd
  • 05-10-2013, 01:40 PM
Com'on, that stuff really happens?
I went to a well known and reviewed Asian spa provider today and during the session really wanted me to do BBFS w her and it scared the crap out of me. I wish I had known she does this, I wouldve went elsewhere. Anyone else experience this? Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit
Seriously dude. You're surprised? You've been here longer than I have. Whatever gets the chickens clucking I guess.

Something else you may not know. Some Indys will offer BBFS and tell you not to tell anyone. It's your personal responsibility to protect yourself. Everyone has sex without a condom with someone, assume everyone has an STD, blah, blah, blah.......
Here we go again...

• hd
  • 05-10-2013, 01:55 PM
Rosey Palm is the only one I trust for bbfs.
Com'on, that stuff really happens? Originally Posted by hd
Absolutely, and it's always the most popular and well-reviewed AMP providers. It's a very competitive business and a good way to stay at the top.
...in a related topic, ice is cold....lol
Is it always.... really? Absolutely!?! Hmmm... Everyone knows ice is cold and it happens but...

I'd probably go with sometimes and at certain Spas to be more correct. Most of the popular and well-reviewed ladies that I read about are popular and well-reviewed because they know how to suck cock, balls and lick asshole better than most of their competition. That or they look like they're 19 and they know how to suck cock, balls and lick asshole better than most of their competition.
So did you go for it??
Run, Forrest....Run!!!
And it has never happened anywhere except at AMPs. Never with indies or studios! Right?

Torito
and i'll bet every dime i own that the OP has gotten a shitload of PM's asking who it was. and i'll bet most lied and said they want to know who to avoid.
Drama much?