Greek?

I want to pop my Greek cherry. Never done it and am intrigued. Any recommendations for someone to lead me down the path?
Take a stroll down Montrose. I'll sure you'll find more than a few willing to 'pop your Greek cherry'

No judgement
Nice
Dammit.
Almost every Ad on OH2...

Good Luck!
From GQ mag: “Sex and Relationships coach Dr. Charlie Glickman, PhD, who literally wrote the book on prostate pleasure to explain just how to enjoy this under-appreciated erogenous zone. He says the most frequently asked questions he gets from straight men are: “Will it be painful?” “Will it be messy?” and “Does this make me gay?” We’ll get into this more later, but the answers to those burning questions are: it shouldn't be, not necessarily, and no, of course not.”

If montrose doesn’t work you could try Grindr or a few nights in jail. But I have no inclination to go that way. According to Seinfeld.... not that there’s anything wrong with that
Wait, you want it up the ass? My bad, I misunderstood... well, shit. I still stand by my post above and Good Luck!
Wait, you want it up the ass? My bad, I misunderstood... well, shit. I still stand by my post above and Good Luck! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Did he want to give it or get it?
Did he want to give it or get it? Originally Posted by dtymh55
That Appears To Be The Question Of The Night... I Originally ASSumed GIVE IT, BUTT Then I Focused On Most Of The Comments And Realized That I May Have Jumped The Gun...

OP has logged on since my last post so, I can only ASSume that this thread is on the correct path. A Brave Soul, Good Luck Again OP & Happy Hobbying!

OP: Search for a Provider named "Ms. Athena" Gents if I misspelled her name please correct me. I believe she specializes in this area. Anywho, hope this helps, this is so not my area lol!

Merry Christmas!
Got damn. That went sideways. Fuck. Give only.
Didn’t go sideways. Some just luv posting for the hell of it. They just lurk here to post without knowing what they r posting to. Not ur fault.
Almost every Ad on OH2...

Good Luck! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
They all "Love Greek"
^^ yep
Some of us actually do.
I love it "at my discretion"
Jennahaze has a beautiful sweet ass for the taking