HF Massage

Located on Richmond Ave in the former spot of 99 Happy Latinas, I’d been by before to no avail, figured rotation might have brought new talent, I was right. Masked girl greets me, walks me to a room, she’s Taiwanese 40ish, 5’7 med build , nice tits, some nice meat on her backside, she’s okay looking, but then again she’s new to me. She immediately asked for two Ben Franks , I said only half hour, she again said two bills, but that she would do everything indicating FS, I told her I only wanted a half hour and a handshake, she asked for one Ben Frank and two Jackson’s, I declined and bounced. I noticed Best Massage across the parking lot was closed as was Spa Magic across the street which was my initial plan.
Should be in COED. They only usually allow encounters here now.
Should be in COED. They only usually allow encounters here now. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Thank you, got it.
  • Pyle1
  • 12-25-2021, 08:35 PM
They only allow encounters in the AMP section? What kind of crazy shit is that?
Agreed but that's the silly rules of this board right now
Agreed but that's the silly rules of this board right now Originally Posted by CryptKicker

I am so confused ...
Can you break it down for me?

I am reading this in coed Houston but in the thread it says only in AMP section>>>

No more reviews allowed on this review board?
What the rules are now is that you can only post encounters in the encounter forums. You can't discuss anything that is not an encounter. For whatever reason the brain trust of ECCIE has decided all of that has to be in COED and not in the forum it pertains to like we always used to be able to.
Brain trust?

Thanks for at least giving an explanation CK..even if it doesn't make sense to either of us. It's more than we usually get.
Brain trust?

Originally Posted by boardman
Yeah. Brain trust is probably a stretch. I never supported the policy so that's why I didn't move them when I was still on staff.
This is a tad intriguing, makes us want to take a look-see... The fellas are drawing straws after a few more drinks, for another day of course. They obviously have some reading to catch up on

Have a great night and Happy Hobbying!
Yeah. Brain trust is probably a stretch. I never supported the policy so that's why I didn't move them when I was still on staff. Originally Posted by CryptKicker

I appreciate the work you did when you were on the staff. You always acted fair and unbiased in any dealing I had with you. Your level headed approach will be missed. Hope you did not rage quit or were fired, these things would not bode well for this forum.

It seem obvious now that they had to bring in carpet-baggers to stir the shit up as the locals would not.

Any avenue to protest the 'new' policies to the management so they might reconsider their misguided path?

I quit because I could not and would not support some of the policies that the board is trying to enforce now. They told me to do it and I told them fuck you. Much better place for me now! LOL
HF Massage is now GO SPA, drove by a moment ago, noticed name change but I didn’t go inside to check out talent, there was a decent looking Taiwanese provider a week or so ago.