Origin/Evolution of Big Booty White Girls (PAWGS)

I was in deep thought about when the explosion of Big Booty White Girls busted on the scene. It seems like more and more PAWGS have nice plump asses. If one can remember back in the day, a lot of white women didn't have beautiful derrieres as they do know. Maybe they now realize that curves make a woman sexy. I know that they're are other factors, but I would like to start off by saying what brought about the evolution of PAWGS in a light-hearted, funny way. You can blame it on Sir Mix-A-Lot. Yep, you guessed it Baby Got Back!!! The first lines says it all

Oh, my, God. Becky, look at her butt
It is so big, she looks like
One of those rap guys' girlfriends.
But, ya know, who understands those rap guys?
They only talk to her, because,
She looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
I mean, her butt, is just so big
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like out there

That is what I think that contributed as a factor to the evolution of PAWGS. Wanted to hear what you gals and guys think as factors also.
  • !VI!
  • 09-24-2015, 08:21 AM
I was in deep thought about when the explosion of Big Booty White Girls busted on the scene. It seems like more and more PAWGS have nice plump asses. If one can remember back in the day, a lot of white women didn't have beautiful derrieres as they do know. Maybe they now realize that curves make a woman sexy. I know that they're are other factors, but I would like to start off by saying what brought about the evolution of PAWGS in a light-hearted, funny way. You can blame it on Sir Mix-A-Lot. Yep, you guessed it Baby Got Back!!! The first lines says it all

Oh, my, God. Becky, look at her butt
It is so big, she looks like
One of those rap guys' girlfriends.
But, ya know, who understands those rap guys?
They only talk to her, because,
She looks like a total prostitute, 'kay?
I mean, her butt, is just so big
I can't believe it's just so round, it's like out there

That is what I think that contributed as a factor to the evolution of PAWGS. Wanted to hear what you gals and guys think as factors also. Originally Posted by DUBLENSKI

irish... potatoes lol

It's genetics
Man you know its because they have to appeal to all the BBC out there.
  • !VI!
  • 09-24-2015, 11:59 AM
Man you know its because they have to appeal to all the BBC out there. Originally Posted by plove35

lol

so a foreign white girl... with red hair.. and a nice round soft but firm ass...

pretty sure i hit the nail on the head as the BBC phenotype
honestly i dont know when i started perfering that thick booty. i kinda always liked a nice butt. thing is i like all kinds of butts from the petite tight butt to the big ole ghetto booty. just let me burry my face in that ass and dato.
I got my booty from my grandma...so I guess she was a Whooty or a PAWG.. long before the term was coined.

Even when I was tiny lil woman I had a booty. I think Kendall is right. Genetics.
I got my booty from my grandma...so I guess she was a Whooty or a PAWG.. long before the term was coined.

Even when I was tiny lil woman I had a booty. I think Kendall is right. Genetics. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

You've definitely been blessed!

Even when I was tiny lil woman I had a booty. I think Kendall is right. Genetics. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Well.hot damn...yessss sirrr...thats how to appeal to the BBC Reese
lol

so a foreign white girl... with red hair.. and a nice round soft but firm ass...

pretty sure i hit the nail on the head as the BBC phenotype Originally Posted by !VI!
Damn right...bring that tight round bum over here and plant it right on the BBC...ride em cowgirl
irish... potatoes lol

Originally Posted by !VI!
That is one hot pic.
You know we Sicilian ladies have bubble butts!

Good genetics indeed
That is a beautiful ass Reese!!
I must say... I Got a Big O Bootie!!!!!

Love it Reese!!!!!!!
Ms. Kain

Never seen VIs Booty...................
  • broes
  • 09-25-2015, 09:22 PM
VI, you do not have a fat ass or a big booty or whatever anyone wants to call it. I will, however, give you props for the clean floor.