Piss fetish

Where are the ladies that are TRULY into this type of play? Not that you would like to “experiment” or would like to try it... I mean really enjoy the experience and have actually DONE it more than once. Preferably you like to give and receive. Hit me up in my inbox... let’s do this.
I would be interested in finding providers who "enjoy" watersports as well
I just love sharing and letting my golden nectar drop all over you!
Very nice thread. I love girls who like to receive. It just such a beautiful thing. I wish it was not a taboo with so many providers.
sorry to be trolling but what is it that you guys like about it?

I have a cameltoe fetish but I think that comes from thinking about how good that phat pussy is going to feel around my dick head going in. All smooth, soft and wet. That makes sense in my mind so I'm wondering what urinating on someone is about.
What do we like about it is a very hard question to answer. Think about this human ass is just two simple curves. (Geometrically speaking). Yet all of us have spent our lives chasing it. It’s not even reproductive. But is it beautiful? For me...: it’s the most beautiful and pleasing thing ever.
I would like it if the provider is exceptionally hot and verbally abusive and if possible if she could ride me while pissing but I could only get pissed on by a gorgeous woman
What do we like about it is a very hard question to answer. Think about this human ass is just two simple curves. (Geometrically speaking). Yet all of us have spent our lives chasing it. It’s not even reproductive. But is it beautiful? For me...: it’s the most beautiful and pleasing thing ever. Originally Posted by redhot11
come on, that's just dodging the question. I can tell you a lot about that geometrically shaped ass and why I like it. I'm only curious. I double majored in my undergrad. Phsychology being one of them so I'm only curious.
Well then you are more qualified to answer your own question. For me the Moto is IKIWISI (I know it when I see it). Opposite sex pissing is great. People pissing on themselves or same sex pissing not cool.
come on, that's just dodging the question. I can tell you a lot about that geometrically shaped ass and why I like it. I'm only curious. I double majored in my undergrad. Phsychology being one of them so I'm only curious. Originally Posted by DrBWC
Well Doctor. What do you think about pissing? Better yet pissing while fucking? I believe that as long as both parties are having fun and exploring their sexuality it’s perfectly healthy.
@drBWC i think it can be a power/domination thing.

@op I believe Aliesha in Ft. Worth enjoys it. I think she enjoys for people to piss in her mouth and also deep in her ass.
  • DB1
  • 07-12-2018, 05:29 AM
Goddess Selena51 entertains it
@drBWC i think it can be a power/domination thing.

@op I believe Aliesha in Ft. Worth enjoys it. I think she enjoys for people to piss in her mouth and also deep in her ass. Originally Posted by randell
Yes... you’re correct! Ive had the pleasure to do both several times with Aliesha... what's well known is that she is VERY difficult to get a hold of... and even when you do it’s not certain that you’ll get to actually see her.
Golden showers are like cumshots but more of it...

Preparation is necessary in order for me to receive and I prefer to prep myself before giving..just makes the whole experience better.

I think it’s about letting your guard down and trusting each other and experiencing something very intimate....and knowing the person is enjoying it...and allowing it to happen ..
and it tastes so good! but alas very few providers participate in such an activity, or they are just preferring to stay quiet on the subject.