Strapon Search

Does anybody know where I can get a natural looking vibrating strapon that ejaculates and that is less than 6 inches? My girlfriend and I want to play around. I have found some but none that meet our criteria. If anyone knows where I can get one please let me know or send me a link
Very few strap-ones ejaculate, and I'm guessing ones that do ejaculate tend to not be the kind that vibrate, because both the ejaculation mechanism and the vibrating mechanism would be located inside the shaft. However, they SAY when the silicone valley industry crash happened, that many who lost their jobs got hired up by the sex toy industry, and that we are entering an age of technological advancement in the sex toy industry. So I wouldn't be surprised if that sort of thing isn't on the market yet, but maybe will be on the market sometime in the near future as higher-tech dildos enter the market.

Good luck with your search, though! Maybe you'll find something I don't know about.
Can your girlfriend strap 2 dildos on though? Or is that too wild. Lol. There are strap-ons that allow two dildos for DP or for guys who want to strap on in addition to their own equipment. So you could always have one that vibrates and one that ejaculates haha.
Thanks Zoey. This strapon thing is not really my idea. She wants to play femdom & I'm not really looking forward to it. You probably know what you're doing with a strapon but I don't think she does