Ugly, Fat, Bald, Smelly, Stupid, Cheap, Little Dick, Uncircumcised, Circumcised, Premature Ejaculator, Ear Hair, Over Grown Eye brows, Extra Testicle, One Testicle, No Testicles, Freak, Bent Dick, Smells Of Booze, Can’t Orgasm,

Ugly, Fat, Bald, Smelly, Stupid, Cheap, Little Dick, Uncircumcised, Circumcised, Premature Ejaculator, Ear Hair, Over Grown Eye brows, Extra Testicle, One Testicle, No Testicles, Freak, Bent Dick, Smells Of Booze, Can’t Orgasm,

Yes ladies what you say in the powder room does leak out just like the men's reviews and ML information. So it's a good idea to use the following in order to not hurt the feelings of these men.

Ugly: Facially Different
Fat: Never Misses A Buffet At The Strip Club
Bald: Extra Face
Stupid: Must pull Zipper Down To Count To Eleven
Cheap: Monetarily Challenged
Little Dick: Stumpy
Uncircumcised: Helmet On Soldier
Circumcised: No Helmet On Soldier
Premature Ejaculator: Early Squirt
Ear Hair: Warm Ears
Over Grown Eye Brows: Single Brow
Extra Testicle: ET
One Testicle: Solo Nut
No Testicles: Soldier No Duffle Bags
Freak: Likes To Try New Things
Bent Dick: Bill Clinton (LEFT OR RIGHT)
Smells Of Booze: Alcoholically Fragranced
Can't Orgasm: Dry Well

Well ladies I just wanted to give you equal time to share. As Tina use to tell Ike, "let me have it and this time put some stank on it!"
Well done, sir. SL, I don't know where you come up with all this shit, but I look forward to your posts and new threads each day to put just a little humor in my otherwise dull life.

Toooooo F_ _ _ing Funny.

Thank you.
Well done, sir. SL, I don't know where you come up with all this shit, but I look forward to your posts and new threads each day to put just a little humor in my otherwise dull life.

Toooooo F_ _ _ing Funny.

Thank you. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Thank you kind sir! I figured I'd give the girls one to let us have it!
This is too funny. Thanks SL
You know, I got scolded for encouraging you!!
You're a good sport SL!!
You know, I got scolded for encouraging you!!
You're a good sport SL!! Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
With all my years of experience I learned TWO very important things!

1) Always be fair.

2) Do not fuck with the BBW'S.
Originally Posted by Jessie Austin
Jessie where are your partners in crime? I thought for sure you guys would have a field day with this thread?

Yes ladies what you say in the powder room does leak out just like the men's reviews and ML information. So it's a good idea to use the following in order to not hurt the feelings of these men.

Ugly: Facially Different
Fat: Never Misses A Buffet At The Strip Club
Bald: Extra Face
Stupid: Must pull Zipper Down To Count To Eleven
Little Dick: Stumpy
Uncircumcised: Helmet On Soldier
Circumcised: No Helmet On Soldier
Premature Ejaculator: Early Squirt
Ear Hair: Warm Ears
Extra Testicle: ET
One Testicle: Solo Nut
No Testicles: Soldier No Duffle Bags
Freak: Likes To Try New Things
Bent Dick: Bill Clinton (LEFT OR RIGHT)
Smells Of Booze: Alcoholically Fragranced
Can't Orgasm: Dry Well

Well ladies I just wanted to give you equal time to share. As Tina use to tell Ike, "let me have it and this time put some stank on it!" Originally Posted by Still Looking
Well SL, now you know why I won't see you BCD. I just can't believe you would publish so many of your dark secrets and shortcomings in such a public place. If you're asking me for a pity fuck, it won't work. But gotta love you for trying!
WTF why are you outing my RW information? Now anybody will be able to spot me walking down the street!
One Testicle: Solo Nut Originally Posted by Still Looking
I'd like to submit three alternatives for your consideration:

Cheap : bargain shopper

Over grown eye brows : unibrow

One testicle : lance armstrong
Well SL, now you know why I won't see you BCD. I just can't believe you would publish so many of your dark secrets and shortcomings in such a public place. If you're asking me for a pity fuck, it won't work. But gotta love you for trying! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Oh yeah? Same time Saturday night?
WTF why are you outing my RW information? Now anybody will be able to spot me walking down the street! Originally Posted by Fletchlives
I'd like to submit three alternatives for your consideration:

Cheap : bargain shopper

Over grown eye brows : unibrow

One testicle : lance armstrong Originally Posted by austinwebdev2010
Oh yeah? Same time Saturday night? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Damn you - it was supposed to be our secret!