Trump knows Trumpys are Dumb AF

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ju...8da22a65e767b1

Not that this should be a surprise but Trump knew voter fraud didn’t exist but kept saying it anyway. Maybe because he knew Trumpys were literally and figuratively the stupidest people America has to offer.
Yawn
How do you think he knew where to get the money for his PACs to funnel into his pocket and pay his legal bills
How do you think he knew where to get the money for his PACs to funnel into his pocket and pay his legal bills Originally Posted by chefnerd
He got from Biden selling off the SOR. RIDDLE ME THIS WHY DOES A COUNTRY THAT IS ENERGY INDEPENDENT AND IS PRODUCING MORE OIL THAN ANYTIME INHHISTORY HAVE TO SIPHON OFF ITS RESERVES TO LOWER THE PRICE OF GASOLINE. Any theories. Sure you don’t y’all are too busy chasing unicorns. This entire left leaning board, including 1 so called independent and 1 rino spend every waking moment talking about a man who you say can’t and won’t win in 2024? Seems like a gross waiste of time. Our troubles stated day 1 under Biden, although he is an illegitimate President he still holds that office, him not Trump is the problem
Hopefully we didn't have to find some more dummies
If you have to constantly call your opponent dumb, you obviously don't have facts on your side.
If you have to constantly call your opponent dumb, you obviously don't have facts on your side. Originally Posted by farmstud60

Look at her squirm and twitch and recoil and realize she is a puppet when her opponent of her own party declares she isn't even in control of her own seat. "We're still not clear who's acting on the district's behalf."

Facts don't work, . . . well, on the stupid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDd5tDBf55Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGV5kxuZO2I

All due respect, sir.
You definitely describe a Biden voter. Not a single economic plan that has ever worked and they still believe in the garbage as the economy sinks.
The difference being the above two are in Congress. And the Senate might get even dumber with racist ex-football coaches and retarded ex-players. Sir.
If you say so 1B1. Oh shucks, he got banned - well, I'll just leave this for him so he knows his man bun is out of style.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 297281453_10227112847988787_8447932472001410256_n.jpg (50.0 KB, 59 views)
Damn, wishes do come true after all. Can we all agree NOW that all this "dumb" and "stupid" name calling should come to an end and get back to ( if it ever existed ) a robust and civil debate on politic matters?
HF, it would be nice.

We could start with those 60+ court cases AGAIN!
HF, it would be nice.

We could start with those 60+ court cases AGAIN! Originally Posted by Precious_b

I have no idea if that is off topic but Hey, either go ahead here or start another thread if that is a topic you want to disguse

Did you happen to catch the segment on 60 minutes on the "Dominion voting machines" debacle?

I happen to believe the report that Trump, Guiliani and Powell made the whole thing up out of nothing and Yes, Fox news was complicit and did not do due diligence on this IMHO.
I have no idea if that is off topic but Hey, either go ahead here or start another thread if that is a topic you want to disguse

Did you happen to catch the segment on 60 minutes on the "Dominion voting machines" debacle?

I happen to believe the report that Trump, Guiliani and Powell made the whole thing up out of nothing and Yes, Fox news was complicit and did not do due diligence on this IMHO. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Though the court cases are in the Judicial realm, they were presented to the court because of politics, which is what you want civil discourse to be about. So, if in doubt about my post, you can always it

I'll wait for the cases that make it to court brought up by Dominion against the slew of people who blamed them for the plagues brought upon us. Be nice if Fox is a defendant since I don't watch them and would be interested in a court ruling that is possibly overseen by a donny appointee.