A City Of Flakes

wow never been flaked on so much as Here

Thank you, come again.............. In my best Apu
Thank you, come again.............. In my best Apu Originally Posted by rockerrick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_-J9TdJTm0

Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
That's pretty well documented... I can't image why a provider over 30 would tour with Austin on her list.
I would love to see you, age isn't the issue, the ticket price IS / was.
Nuglet I'd be willing to venture it's both ;-)
I hear it from providers "all" the time. They call Austin the city of cancelations.

Well while you were here I hope you had time to visit the Vagina TriangleŽ
really? everytime i come to town the majority show up thats why i love visiting austin
but then you do get those wankers sometimes.
really? everytime i come to town the majority show up thats why i love visiting austin
Originally Posted by EmilySmile08
You said you wouldn't tell anyone about my wanker!
my ticket is to high really I'm visiting it cost more to travel ..
, didn't know Austin has a Age limit or any city
as for the flakes why book and no show when you know my ticket price before you book ???
and cancel last mint ,, just rude in my book .....
but I heard this about Austin after I got here ..

Sorry to hear that happened to you however history has shown slamming the city as a whole won't increase your profits.

Since many popular visiting providers rarely get cancels the attitude should be more "What is it I need to do to fix this?"

At least they are polite enough to cancel. Usually it's because they found a better option for the price. Consumers have every right to shop and cancel just so long as they don't NSNC.

A) You're priced competitively based upon the Austin Market.
B) You're young
C) You're beautiful
D) You love Austin so Austin loves you right back

Dallas, Houston & Austin all have this reputation, according to the way that the wind blows.

I adore Austin. It brings out the beast in me and I STILL have a few favorite men who live there. And the vibe of the town is just fabulous.

However, I've gone to Austin with a full calendar and have ended up sitting in a hotel room. On the flip side, I've had some great trips there.

It's so frustrating to hear of another lovely lady having a poor experience in such a great town full of potential. I hope that at least you've gotten out some and experienced the charm of the city.

Best,
Elisabeth
I am now dumber for having read this thread
But..... Or in your case BUTT!

You are under 25 and have a nice ass on a nice body with a $250 an hour rate and a review a little over a month ago.....

The OP is close to a half century old with a big ass and a belly looking for 20% more than you with her last review a half year ago....

She's not in your league!

And as another said.... You tend to post in an appreciative manner and the OP whines and justifies her pricking.....

All anything is worth on any given day is what one person is willing to pay that another is willing to accept........ I would rationalize that the OP's justification for a high rate was rejected by the folks in Austin....
That is some zin your face honesty. Let's drink

But..... Or in your case BUTT!

You are under 25 and have a nice ass on a nice body with a $250 an hour rate and a review a little over a month ago.....

The OP is close to a half century old with a big ass and a belly looking for 20% more than you with her last review a half year ago....

She's not in your league!

And as another said.... You tend to post in an appreciative manner and the OP whines and justifies her pricking.....

All anything is worth on any given day is what one person is willing to pay that another is willing to accept........ I would rationalize that the OP's justification for a high rate was rejected by the folks in Austin.... Originally Posted by Whispers