Dennis talent, or possible LE?

Around 10:30 pm tonight, I spotted a super hot chick on the west side of Dennis. She's about 23 yo, 5'5 with over shoulder length hair, brown or redhead(too dark to tell). She was hanging out with a big ebony girl, who I didn't care to see. The cute one looks too good to be true. I was reluctant to approach, but made a couple of rounds to get a closer look. From the way she looked at me I know she's working. When I finally pulled over, they drove off in an Kia sedan. I'm pretty sure they saw me parked by them though. After that I drove around the corner and saw 3 squad cars leaving. Coincidence?

My question for you guys is, could she be a LE? She was just way too cute to be working on the street.
I'd be careful in that area currently. I drive through often to avoid traffic and it's been crawling with LE. I'd trust your big head until the heat dies down. I've seen johns pulled over every night this week.
I'd be careful in that area currently. I drive through often to avoid traffic and it's been crawling with LE. I'd trust your big head until the heat dies down. I've seen johns pulled over every night this week. Originally Posted by roughrider1990
Thanks for the advice!
I too, drive through often just to avoid traffic.
Be careful out there gentlemen. Better safe than sorry.
someone posted a pic of a white van parked at Dennis road not long ago.. undercover cops were using it.. stay the Hell away!
I too, drive through often just to avoid traffic. Originally Posted by Holy Cannoli
I drive by looking for chung....also...lol
Even if she's not LE, they may give you trouble for talking to her on the street.
Where is the street anyway, I'm new to Dallas, just three months. Just a newb asking.