Hello Mobile :)

How's it going everyone ? I hope everyone has a fabulous day xoxo
Slow in Bham!
I'm in Mobile, it helps if you don't ignore texts after saying yes to appointments...
I second that,I sent her a message yesterday about appointment for today,no reply
Apparently she has stood up a bunch of guys, as I am expected last minute to clean up her mess, before checkin time lmdao
I do miss messages sometimes and can get busy . I never have scheduled a appointment and not showed . Sorry things did not work out .
Apparently she has stood up a bunch of guys, as I am expected last minute to clean up her mess, before checkin time lmdao Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
Define a bunch of guys ? I’ve only been here a few days . Not one guy has had my address and has been stood up .
Hey Bonnie,you posted hi mobile,and also had a ad on STG,I didn't have an appointment with you,but did send you a message with no reply,
You had a 4pm today that contacted you at 3, and he got crickets. I have had 4 other guys say they reached out to you and you didnt reply
Plus these 2 cool ass guys on here reaching out to you and nada
Babe, not sure what is going on with your phone or computer...but keep up with your admin is all I can say.
I know being a PYT is hard, but ger it while the getting is good babygirl.
Wow funny you mention that ... I have received absolutely nothing from him today . I thought he stood me up . I don’t turn down money for no reason . My name has Never been associated for standing people up .
I texted you several times throughout the day with no response. Inquire if you have not heard.