Encounter: CAT @ LUXURY

Date: 7/02/2020
Name: CAT !!!
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Table shower, Chess, checkers, footsie, Wahoo, mutual admiration, lots of moaning and a game of Cornhole.
Hair Length and Color: Redish brown, different from the last time I saw her. It looked really good.

Mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Redish brown hair, different from the last time I saw her. It looked really good.

A cups, long waisted, cute little asian ass, more plump than most. She had her face made up, unlike the last time I saw. She looked really pretty, really nice.

5'4", 115 maybe 120. Pretty Face
Recommendation: Yes
  • Aoi
  • 07-03-2020, 06:36 PM
Play Starcraft with her.
love it.. I haven't seen Cat yet, but I would love for her to turn my bored game into Board Games.
chess means xiangqi? That would actually be fun.
chess means xiangqi? That would actually be fun. Originally Posted by ishling
sounds like a checkered definition
  • Aoi
  • 07-06-2020, 10:29 AM
chess means xiangqi? That would actually be fun. Originally Posted by ishling
Go is the superior Asian board game!
I just saw her again this morning for I think the 7th or 8th time in the last year. I must say-her gaming skills are still very much on point.
Play Starcraft with her. Originally Posted by Aoi
She plays?
You sure you 2 weren't playing a game of twister?
  • Aoi
  • 07-07-2020, 08:11 AM
She plays? Originally Posted by Cupsondeck
No.
can't see ros and i am not getting the activities. explain someone?
  • Aoi
  • 07-08-2020, 04:29 PM
can't see ros and i am not getting the activities. explain someone? Originally Posted by corndog king
Board games
I just saw her again this morning for I think the 7th or 8th time in the last year. I must say-her gaming skills are still very much on point. Originally Posted by JimInDallas
Lol. She is addicting. Cat is a damn good rolling in the hay. Good to see you back!!!
Cat is my absolute favorite. She loves what she does so much. Every time I go back she greets me like a lover coming home. She’s the best. I really want to visit the other ladies but as soon as I go to make the appointment I always am led to Cat. Never fails.