They don't call it Insanity for nothing!!

I ordered the Insanity workout about 6 weeks ago and just popped the first DVD in this morning. It's a great workout for those that are needing a HARD CORE fitness program. Each rep of various excersizes only last about a minute and each daily work out is only 25 minutes, but it's super intense!! I use to workout and jog twice a day but stopped in November 2011. I couldn't get thru the entire workout today, but once I put my mind to something, there's no stopping me!! Ill put before and after pics up after 60 days.

Have a great, rainy weekend and a wonderful Easter!!
you look very nice in your showcase pic s now. it will be interesting to see the new improved version in a couple of months. I wish I could come see for myself in person how you look before and after.
OMG...you would make one heck of a workout partner...
I started P90X, Thursday evening. I'm finally able to locate all those muscles I had to name is med school. Was beginning to think , mine had atrophied or were nonexistent. Kinda wish I hadn't found them.
Playtime40, what's stopping you?!

Thanks giteneny!!

I too found some muscle in my legs this morning from not stretching first!! I walked it out but I had never felt that before! Lol
I ordered the Insanity set about 2 months ago. It's still in the factory wrapper. I'm so ashamed of myself.

I did clean out my garage last week and plugged in my stairmaster, though. That's gotta be worth a little something! Lol

You inspired me, Monica! I think I'll open my set up and try it Monday!
I may very well see if I can work it out. My hobby budget is pretty low right now. But I might have to make it work anyway.
How good to be under Ginger .That is a very good place to be.
i've found 4 of my 6 pack...been working out a lot lately....insanity kicked my butt...had to modify it down not to throw up half way into it...scoot
Sexcerise.... Nuff Said!!
I may very well see if I can work it out. My hobby budget is pretty low right now. But I might have to make it work anyway. Originally Posted by playtime40

The Kitten is cost effective isn't she? A good value!
Plus you would both get a good workout!
Sexcerise.... Nuff Said!! Originally Posted by shorty
Best sex I ever had was after coed volleyball, twice a week, for 4 years! damned back injury, took that all away.
Best sex I ever had was after coed volleyball . . .. Originally Posted by giteneny
Isn't that what Bobby Petrino said before the Harley accident?
Isn't that what Bobby Petrino said before the Harley accident? Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
Okay, but I didn't have to hide it...just had to keep recruiting new "tight ends"!
. ooops double posted