Intel on Angel Fire of Mansfield

I met her at the arranged hotel and was not impressed. She looks good from the pictures but is more of a BBW face to face. She had ZERO personality and handed me a condom as soon as I walked in. I stayed for less than three minutes and walked out.
I would like to know the date and hotel you say we met at...I'm betting it wasn't me. I've never greeted anyone at the door with a condom. I like to get to know the guy before any activities commence. And about my weight I'm not a bbw (which is why you got the wrong person.) That is your opinion but I've been told more than once my pictures don't do me justice and that I'm much better looking in person. But until you tell me the date and hotel I will deny that is was me.
yo
yo Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
Damn General, I dropped my phone. She should be in another thread.
Damn General, I dropped my phone. She should be in another thread. Originally Posted by catbanger
Damn General, I dropped my phone. She should be in another thread. Originally Posted by catbanger

I could never find any info on her
I could never find any info on her Originally Posted by motocrossman39
You have to look under Klingon hookers.
This provider has begun posting again on BP in the women seeking men category. There are no reviews of her other than what is here which doesn't sound good. Anyone have any current info?
You're bumping a 2 yr old thread......