West Fort Worth possible move

Hello Guys, I am considering relocating to West Fort Worth ....I wanted to see if there would be any interest in seeing me if I did....send me a pm or post something here.....

I would be grateful................Chaz
  • HDnTX
  • 08-17-2014, 02:08 PM
I will come see ya where ever you are......
It may be just me, but I've been in Fort Worth nearly a year, and can count on one finger (yep, finger) how many gents I've seen from Fort Worth. From what I was told after expressing my concerns with a hobbyist from a FW hobbyist, he shared that most FW hobbyists stick to a group of ladies, ATFs, and ladies they've met already. Luckily my Lovers come from Dallas areas, and thus I'm considering moving back to my hometown of Frisco, which could be good or bad being that I and my family know everyone in Frisco.

You on the other hand, will likely meet countless FW gents, especially being that you're already based in Useless, in which many of your regulars will still come to you. Have Fun!
It may be just me, but I've been in Fort Worth nearly a year, and can count on one finger (yep, finger) how many gents I've seen from Fort Worth. From what I was told after expressing my concerns with a hobbyist from a FW hobbyist, he shared that most FW hobbyists stick to a group of ladies, ATFs, and ladies they've met already. Luckily my Lovers come from Dallas areas, and thus I'm considering moving back to my hometown of Frisco, which could be good or bad being that I and my family know everyone in Frisco.

You on the other hand, will likely meet countless FW gents, especially being that you're already based in Useless, in which many of your regulars will still come to you. Have Fun! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Well, damn, out of all of the possible ladies in FW, you certainly grab my attention ;-) OH, I'm getting bored with my routine and just might hit a strip club Mon or Tues if my schedule frees up <wink wink>
Well, damn, out of all of the possible ladies in FW, you certainly grab my attention ;-) OH, I'm getting bored with my routine and just might hit a strip club Mon or Tues if my schedule frees up <wink wink> Originally Posted by YohannG
Thank you bunches , Sweetheart ❤❤❤
Hey Eva, thanks for the info, definitely need to take into consideration......hoping the club will let me in.....kisses
Infiltration should be easy....I see you've already garnered interest!
Put me on the list please. Just the thought of you over her is something to look forward to.
I would see you regularly in west fort worth
thanks guys for the vote of confidence ....... hope I can get out there soon ....kisses
Be good to see you over here darlin
Seems like Mid Cities is best of both , I am in Plano and go to you area to see providers, but west of 360 is just too much time commitment
If Eva moved to frisco, I'm going broke. That drive to Fort Worth is the only reason I haven't seen her yet. Lol
Been in FW all my hobby life (last 9 years) and live in SW FW. See Bella from time to time and she is in this side if town. Not aware of others and not aware of any clique of hobbyists that have established favorites. Most of the guys I am in touch with would welcome a regular on this side of town but don't know whether that in itself represents a sufficient market for you. I do know that I used to see Reese twice a month, for years when she was in Tarrant County. If you have it, they will come.
just saw these comments...thank you...I do appreciate.....kisses