Is killing a man in the hobby good publicity or bad publicity?

• CD3
  • 08-21-2014, 09:14 AM
Qweshun: say you fuck a "hobbyist" man to death. Would that be good for business or bad?
Think it really depends on the how.
Like an asphyxiation fetish gone wrong...yep raises more than an a eyebrow.
If it was a case of pleasure so good the old ticker lost a step it could garner some interest from the less than faint of heart

Overall though, personally it would not be something I put out in public.
Death by sex is cool to talk about like "man what a way to go" until it becomes real.
Steve Harvey had a good segment on this the other day. Chick said her friend fucked a guy and made him cry. Could have been bad; but could have been REALLY good. I'd go with the latter. Actually, someone here mentioned they had someone die on them in session.
For you? Has this not already happened?
The name Cathy Smith comes to mind. As does "Heidi", the girl who was with Chris Farley
  • CD3
  • 08-21-2014, 09:59 AM
I'm talking about just doing the dude and bam he has a heart attack. My answer would be based on if he came or not. But I'm weird like that.
That happened to KayleeHotChick.
Qweshun: say you fuck a "hobbyist" man to death. Would that be good for business or bad? Originally Posted by CD3

It depends on how you dispose of the body.
Don't expect a "yes" review from his next-of-kin. Unless they hated him.
That happened to KayleeHotChick. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
I knew some stupid ass was going to mention names...Girl, do you think before you fucking post? She's probably haunted by that experience to a degree and you just had to open up a floodgate!!!
  • EZ.
  • 08-21-2014, 10:23 AM
Damn, I'm seeing showcases with girls holding whips. Another talking about prostate massage and this one talking about killing guys. Hell, we need to be getting hazardous duty pay.
My answer would be based on if he came or not. But I'm weird like that. Originally Posted by CD3
Mom, I've met the girl of my dreams.
I tell all my visiting gentlemen that if they happen to die in my monkey lair for whatever reason I am rolling their nakid body out of the door and screaming "FIRE!"

I also have each and everyone sign a disclaimer as they walk through the door......a girl can never be to safe.

I am even considering starting a donation/drive to have an AED in every providers incall...who wants to donate?

Spikebaby
  • L.A.
  • 08-21-2014, 10:25 AM
Still time to edit Jillian....edit edit edit!
Still time to edit Jillian....edit edit edit! Originally Posted by L.A.
Nope it was quoted...