Hello Again ECCIE

Hey guys and girls.
I haven't been on the site in a while and thought about popping in and saying hello. How is everyone doing?
I hope to be more active now that I am back.
Maybe I will see some of my friends here saying hello
?

we are all doing better now that you are back!!!!
Good to know
Hello. How are you?
Glad to see you back!
So very sexxxy!
Hi bigredonetx I'm doing great... better now :-)
Hope you are doing good!!!
Welcome back gostosa.
Wow!! Welcome back Larissa!!!
Thank you all :;
Welcome back taint photos would be timely.
We're great...How are the other pimped and managed girls from the old Downtown Commerce crew?
That was rude and uncalled for, ManSlut.

Welcome back, Larissa. Love the schoolgirl thing....
We're great...How are the other pimped and managed girls from the old Downtown Commerce crew? Originally Posted by ManSlut
ManSlut sweetheart I used that incall few months from last year. I broke ties from that location when things went wrong and caused me to be banned from eccie, and I went on my own. There were two extra accounts for me that I did not create and that caused me some serious issues with eccie. I am definitely much better off on my own, and my clients know it and can experience it.

I have not used that location since December of 2013. I have not had contact with those ladies, from that location since I went with my own incall. I don't know how they are doing. I never agreed to any management arrangement and that is why I left when things came up to light.
You can contact some of the ladies directly since you seem concerned about their well-being.
Thx for the complement .

Welcome back, Larissa. Love the schoolgirl thing.... Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Thx for the welcome back and schoolgirl time
Welcome back taint photos would be timely. Originally Posted by pyramider
Thank you
  • EZ.
  • 08-23-2014, 09:18 AM

Welcome back, Larissa. Love the schoolgirl thing.... Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
I don't think so. If a girl has a pimp, it makes a difference. These girls are not weak. They do not need defenders. She was able to answer to my satisfaction.