MasterCard moments

I've recently had two priceless moments that, because I can't shout about them from the rooftops, I'll have to be satisfied with posting about them here.

A few weeks ago, as I was groping through my vocabulary to describe what I had just experienced, physically and emotionally, I looked at my companion and said, "That was ...." She brought me closer and said, "Perfect." "Really?" "Yes, it was." That this woman would say one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me was a true MasterCard moment.

Today, another friend turned to me and said, "Thank you for making me cum. I needed it." Another moment of infinite value.

I usually get a thanck you when I leave.
Damn Lanceher, I thought they all O'd every time?
Know what you mean..every time I left the company of the beautiful Shelby Lynn...who has sadly retired...she always said>>>> "Thank you for coming to see me".

Ahhh...the little things.
Only one provider whom I had seen for a session has ever thanked me for seeing her, and it was through PM on p411. THAT is a true Mastercard (priceless) moment.
I have received a few thank you's over the years and for the most part they are ones that I have have or will see again. Its a very nice touch and shows me that they enjoyed the time with me. That is quite a turn on for most of us guys I would think.
Me thinks some guys just need that feeling of being "that good" or the feeling being appreciated. I would suspect some guys don't get that feeling in the real world so when they get it here it feels so good they ignore the fact that it was actually the money and not really them.
Me thinks some guys just need that feeling of being "that good" or the feeling being appreciated. I would suspect some guys don't get that feeling in the real world so when they get it here it feels so good they ignore the fact that it was actually the money and not really them. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Me thinks some of us don't like being made to feel like a trick. I thank my customers and make them feel welcome back because it is smart to encourage them to come back if you liked the transaction. Its no different here. I will also say the the Ladies I have had this type of experience with don't threAD or tag every ISO or post "I'm slow" because they have a good clientele base and want you to be one of them.
Me thinks some guys just need that feeling of being "that good" or the feeling being appreciated. I would suspect some guys don't get that feeling in the real world so when they get it here it feels so good they ignore the fact that it was actually the money and not really them. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
I have had several ladies say " thank you for coming to see me " and some have even said "I hope you come back to see me again." Now I am pretty sure it's the Benjamin's that they prefer to see, but it does make me feel like if they did not actually enjoy spending time with me at least they didn't mind it so much. And what else can we really expect or hope for?
I would hate to get the feeling that a lady hated when I called and couldn't wait till I left.

The best ones are great with their IOP.
I've recently had two priceless moments that, because I can't shout about them from the rooftops, I'll have to be satisfied with posting about them here.

A few weeks ago, as I was groping through my vocabulary to describe what I had just experienced, physically and emotionally, I looked at my companion and said, "That was ...." She brought me closer and said, "Perfect." "Really?" "Yes, it was." That this woman would say one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me was a true MasterCard moment.

Today, another friend turned to me and said, "Thank you for making me cum. I needed it." Another moment of infinite value.

Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Was that an out call?
Fortunately most of my colleagues make me feel like they've won the lottery when I show and I usually feel like a stud afterwards. I know what's real and not but the good ones have me living my fantasy.
They tell me, "Thank you for coming quick! You can leave now and I can still catch most of my soap opera!"
  • EZ.
  • 08-29-2014, 05:54 PM
Damn, I'm feeling good if they don't sick the dog on me.