Greek Virgin

This is more of an exploratory question for all of our wonderful providers out there, and guys who maybe know of providers who have never been to the islands, but are willing to try it.

I've always had this ridiculous fetish about the first time Greek is consummated. Any ladies had the experience, and what did you take away from it?

Guys, had any experiences that are worth noting?
I'm not clear on what you're asking, are you the Greek virgin (virgin to giving/ topping I mean) or are you looking for a Greek virgin?

I've had some truly amazing Greek experiences! It's not something I engage in frequently, but when I do it's always awesome. Communication is extremely important, much more so than in other types of sex. Let the woman control things, if it's done wrong then she will be in a lot of pain, but if it's done right she will enjoy it as much as you do. It may sound a little strange but get a prostate massager and explore yourself, it'll give you a better idea of what the woman has to go through as far as learning to relax and "acclimate" to be able to accept penetration.
CLARIFICATION: I am not a virgin. I am looking for advice from any ladies who are Greek virgins or maybe only attempted it a time or two.

Guys, has anyone had a similiar Greek experience
I have had the pleasure of introducing several ladies to the pleasures of Greece. None were providers though. Also, showing some who had tried it and not enjoyed it because the guy didn't know what he was doing. They learned done right was a totally different experience. As said before, communication and trust are very important. For that reason, I would not expect it from a first time visit.
Is there a greek tutorial buried somewhere on here? I have searched but not found.
I didn't have any confident takers at the time of willing to try it, yet didn't want to rush it. I decided I preferred losing my "virginity" to someone meeting this harmless criteria:

The gent must be a frequent companion
The gent must be super interested and patient

This is something special, therefore I want to be sure I am not treated as a notch under a belt and then rushed. Mentally though, I don't believe I'm ready to undergo the initial uncomfort and pain.

Interesting thread!
I introduced one by mistake. I honestly missed the right hole but she enjoyed it in the end.