Retired Providers

If you could be granted a wish to bring one provider out of retirement who would it be and why?
Mia of Westlake. We did Greek, but never got to experience PIV sex with her. I mean this in the most complimentary way..she was a bad b****...and she knew it!
Presley would be my first choice. Stunningly beautiful and very responsive sexually. A wonderfully kind woman with a strong sex drive.

I'm considering who else to list.
Oh yes! Mia of Westlake was something else. She did me for free a couple of times...just a super horny b**** Otherwise, I would say Double Dutch
Mia of Westlake, Tiffani, Stacy Lovelane - hard to decide

Or better yet all three in the same session - gotta love a triumvirate

I first met Mia from a Chronicle ad before I found ASPD - most of those gals were cash and dash, but Mia rocked it
Elanna gave the best FBSM, and simulated sex with just her hand in a unique way, with intuition and feeling. On the massage alone, she worked out kinks in my shoulder that even a very good chiropractor couldn't quite fix for me.

I never got a chance to try New Braunfels' Karla Koxxx, who apparently had a clit in her rectum because she supposedly loved all things anal so much.
Ella hands down.
Dagny, very service oriented and was intelligent to boot.
Sexy Nancy (and friends)

Charliee
Also, for sexy but genuine massage, it was Linda, the Asian (half Korean) lady. She apparently retired but if anyone knows anything about her I would really like to know.
  • unagi
  • 07-18-2019, 12:13 PM
Double Dutch
Vivian Ward
Elanna gave the best FBSM, and simulated sex with just her hand in a unique way, with intuition and feeling. On the massage alone, she worked out kinks in my shoulder that even a very good chiropractor couldn't quite fix for me. Originally Posted by TravelingTex
Elanna for sure. She comes to mind every time I pass by a certain part of town.
Darien and Chelsea
Daisy of Lubbock BP- Great oral skills and fun. She is now a wife to a good dude.

Kylee Ray. Met her while in school. Top 5 ATF.